Breaking In

The Contra Club

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Mar 06, 2012 on FOX

7.2
  • What utter drivel!!!!!!

God lord just watched the episode one and It is the worst crap I have ever watched , what were they thinking!

If there's more of same they best just cancel the show.

The dialogue is awful, the acting cringe-worthy.....the worst disaster were the two new or three new ladies OMg they deserve to be fatally murdered in episode 2 to get me back to this show. They are hacks and their acting is just over the top and awful.
  • What a disappointment!

As a true fan of this show, I was a bit sad when it got canned last year.

It was fun, smart... but maybe it was hurt by a bad timeslot?

This rebirth (unexpected!) into season #2 seemed promising. But what garbage this S02E01 episode!!! The least I can do is point out that the writing was a complete disaster. Do they actually want this show to fail?

Suffering through this episode reminded me of some Dilbert jokes where the idiotic boss forces a smart engineering team to produce absolute crap. IE if this show has the same writers and production team as last year, the only explanation for such a crappy episode is that some really incompetent people higher-up forced the talented ones to do this garbage, especially considering they had months to do it!!!