Breakout Kings

A&E (ended 2012)

TesserT

Breakout Kings Fan Reviews (8)

7.1
  • will miss this show

was happy they killed charlie, it allowed Ray to take over the dominate roll, and he had been looking out for the inmates the whole show, really wish there was going to be a season 3 :(
  • I LIKE VERY MUCH AND MY HUSS TOO, I NO CAN WAIT FOR SEASON 3 PLZ SOON! I NEED CAME 3 SEASON

for my is on 9, is very good,entrent and accion,i like diferent history each episody,also one history back bewten they.
  • Season Opener

Wow, I was just shocked when Charlie was killed off. Not sure of the reasoning behind this...

I did like the fact that there is someone that will come back and they have a personal stake with. Can't wait to see what happens.
  • Really

WTF you guys kill off one of the main characters in the first episode of the 2nd season!!!

Just silly...
  • romance plzzzzzzz

hey my english is not very god so plzzzz bear over whit it

now to the point i saw i the trailer at there is gona be som romance and i will like to se some romance between Charlie Duchamp and Erica Reed i now at Charlie Duchamp i married but maby someting like where charlie and erica is trap and his hart problem begins and she now have to take kare og him and they shere a romanic moment together
  • Has potential...

Form what iv seen so far Breakout Kings has potential to be as good or even better than Prison Break. Prison Break lost the plot for a bit in season 2 if I remember correctly but came back all guns blazing.... but this is not a Prison Break review.

I like the show & look forward to the rest of the episodes of season 1.

+ve's
    - Good cast.
    - Realistic (logical) breakouts to a point.

-ve's
    - Need to get rid of the constant sad stories about the convicts lives. They did something bad that landed them in jail... get over it.
    - Need to show a little more about the escapee.

Well this is what I thought of Breakout Kings so far.

cheers!
  • Seen better, but liked it a lot.

I was not disappointed. Although, I liked the actress who played Philly better than the one for Erica. Maybe she'll grow on me, who knows? But I'm going to keep watching.
    There was great tension between the characters and Lloyd is believable as the mamma's boy who's scared to go back to max security.
    Has potential to be very dramatic, particularly wondering if one of them will run or not. Waiting to see more character development. Agree with a previous reviewer who said he wanted more of the characters' backstories. Not to mention, these are supposed to be people that have escaped from prison before so they know the tricks, so I'm waiting to hear about how they escaped previously.
  • (Very) Disapointed

Man i wanted to love this show. The trailer was awesome and left me with high expectations, especially the character development. But the trailer apparently compiled scenes from the entire season, and not only from the first episode (where the fvck was t-bag, hu???!!!). And frankly, the pilot turned out to be quite boring, and just like any other episodal cop show (understand NCIS). The humor was low-key and the action almost absent. The villain far from convincing and over all the plot was stupid.

I'm so deceived because Prison Break was on of my favorite shows ever (at least season 1) and really thought we were onto something here. But heck no, they managed to screw up an otherwise extremely powerful concept.

I mean, just imagine this show on Showtime, HBO or AMC for a sec. So much potential for drama. A show were we could get to witness History's best breakouts in a series would be so much better. But here, it's more procedural than action oriented. We don't even get to see the main characters respective past experience with prison breaks, which is so lame.

Sorry, i'll try to watch ep.2 and if no improvement i'll pass for good.