TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Favorite character

Vipper_devil

[1]May 19, 2006
    • level: 15
    I know  this can be a difficult question to most people since there are so many characters. But what is your favorite character in the tv series. Mine would be Rose of Noonvale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PirateBladerK

[2]May 20, 2006
    • level: 10
    I can't say that I have a favorite because I like them all, but my favorite villain has to be Slagar the Cruel. He was the epitome of cruel.

Vipper_devil

[3]May 21, 2006
    yeah I like Slagar, he was truely twisted and evil, He is one of my top 3.

PirateBladerK

[4]May 23, 2006
    For good guys, I like Matthias. He was brave and made sure everyone was safe and sound.

Vipper_devil

[5]May 23, 2006
    Yeah Matthias was really cool. He is the little heroic voice inside all of us.

PirateBladerK

[6]May 25, 2006
    His son (I forgot his name) was awesome too. Though he was a kid, he sure packed a punch.

Vipper_devil

[7]May 26, 2006
    His name was Mattimeo, and I agree with you that he was really cool, he certainly showed Slagar whose boss a couple of times.

TheOddBird

[8]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 13

Basil Stag Hare. Haha, gotta love him. Slagar was pretty cool too, bad guys are always awesome.

Ahh and I always loved Constance. Tough broad.

X-624

[9]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    I liked chickenbone (I think that was hes real name) Akak Slagar and the bird queen in redwall

Vipper_devil

[10]Nov 30, 2006
    X-624 wrote:
    I liked chickenbone (I think that was hes real name) Akak Slagar and the bird queen in redwall

Its Chickenhound, and the queen sparra's name was Warbeak. Those were two very good characters.

X-624

[11]Dec 3, 2006
    Oh yeah Chickenhound... chickenbone what was I thinking I wish they make some good fox characters.

deo_with_it

[12]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 23

Slager all the way ò_ô

Edited on 06/12/2007 8:35pm

Boop_Girl

[13]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 5
    hmmmmm...well I have a few and it's Matthias & Cornflower (they are a cute couple),and Ivy the gypsy knife-thrower from "Cluny's Clowns"

sporkman5353

[14]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 18
    Lets see, from the show its probly Mathias

maya14belle

[15]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    My favorite characters in Season 1 and 2 are Basil, Matthias, Jess, and Log-a-Log. They were very fascinating. In Season 3, my favorites are Martin, Rose, and Felldoh.

Lady_Celest

[16]Dec 10, 2007
    Warbeak

OrangeOctopi

[17]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 16
    Basil, in all the tv seiries, and in all the books i've read so far! he rocks! Warbeak is also awesome.

Tinker_Jet

[18]Apr 25, 2008

Win to the person who said Warbeak!

I actually kinda liked Cheek. XD He was so amused by Basil but definitely had a mind of his own. Awesomeness at it's finest.

I also liked 'Tibbar'. ;D The leader of the Rosehip Players.

But I'm a huge fan of Brome (I think that's how it's spelt) and Felldoh. Brome is a loyal friend and actually can be smart... though he is easy to scare sometimes but who can blame the kid? x__x;; No one should have to put up with that. Felldoh is also amazingly loyal and sought out revenge. But he knew it was suicide to do so.

Orlando the Axe is also a hero of mine. He's a wonderful father and passionate about his young daughter. I also like her too, mind you. Such a strong bond they have. Jube, I just think he's hilarious 'cause he has 10 sisters. XD Demanding family!

My favourite bad guy would have to be Badrang of Marshank. I don't really know why. I disliked Cluny and Slaygar. o.O But Badrang's attitude amused me for some odd reason... x__x;; till the very end. But dur... at least he died in battle and not under a bell or a cave-in. It seems more... honourable. Hur-hur.

Favourite heroes would have to be Log-A-Log and Martin. Matthias too because hey... he's a genuinely good child with good intentions. Although he was stupid to start, aren't they all? I would like Mattimeo but I dislike how he was seemingly spoiled. x__X;; He had a bit of an ego-trip... but Matthias was both a great warrior who learned and a great father. He led a hard life but the fruits of his labour were truly worth it. Martin was also passionate about Rose and the fight that lay before him. He paved the way for future warriors. They had their role model. =D And all worked towards the fullest of their potential! Truly inspiring.

For Log-A-Log... he was a guy who spoke his mind and helped lead to victory. He took over the Gousim and managed to look after all these different affairs as things continued to happen. He was so level-headed and smart.

maya14belle

[19]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    Tinker_Jet wrote:

Win to the person who said Warbeak!

I actually kinda liked Cheek. XD He was so amused by Basil but definitely had a mind of his own. Awesomeness at it's finest.

I also liked 'Tibbar'. ;D The leader of the Rosehip Players.

But I'm a huge fan of Brome (I think that's how it's spelt) and Felldoh. Brome is a loyal friend and actually can be smart... though he is easy to scare sometimes but who can blame the kid? x__x;; No one should have to put up with that. Felldoh is also amazingly loyal and sought out revenge. But he knew it was suicide to do so.

Orlando the Axe is also a hero of mine. He's a wonderful father and passionate about his young daughter. I also like her too, mind you. Such a strong bond they have. Jube, I just think he's hilarious 'cause he has 10 sisters. XD Demanding family!

My favourite bad guy would have to be Badrang of Marshank. I don't really know why. I disliked Cluny and Slaygar. o.O But Badrang's attitude amused me for some odd reason... x__x;; till the very end. But dur... at least he died in battle and not under a bell or a cave-in. It seems more... honourable. Hur-hur.

Favourite heroes would have to be Log-A-Log and Martin. Matthias too because hey... he's a genuinely good child with good intentions. Although he was stupid to start, aren't they all? I would like Mattimeo but I dislike how he was seemingly spoiled. x__X;; He had a bit of an ego-trip... but Matthias was both a great warrior who learned and a great father. He led a hard life but the fruits of his labour were truly worth it. Martin was also passionate about Rose and the fight that lay before him. He paved the way for future warriors. They had their role model. =D And all worked towards the fullest of their potential! Truly inspiring.

For Log-A-Log... he was a guy who spoke his mind and helped lead to victory. He took over the Gousim and managed to look after all these different affairs as things continued to happen. He was so level-headed and smart.

Good description of the characters. But please, Matthias was not stupid. He was just learning to be a warrior, that's all.

Tinker_Jet

[20]Apr 28, 2008

Please note that I've never read the book so forgive me if there was a different impression... =P or perhaps, I'm just odd... but to start, you must admit... he really wasn't the brightest bulb.

Besides, compared to what he became... haha... he was pretty stupid to start.