Bridezillas Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on WE - Women's EntertainmentIn Season

Are those women serious?

RoseChild

[1]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 4

The majority of these women do not need to be married!! They scream at their men, hit them, and curse at them and then get married??? NO WONDER THE DIVORCE RATE IS SO HIGH

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DragonFlyJones

[2]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 5

it's more like are these guys serious to put up with their crap. the absolute worst was the chick who was getting remarried to her ex husband. i think her name was lisa but i'm not sure and they wasted like 3 episodes on them. she flipped out when he told her he couldn't afford 1st class tix to tahiti($9,000 per person) and she started *itchin about economy seats so she went outside, started crying and he finally gave in, that lady was certified crazy. she went bananas when someone bought a bday cake for another person to their rehersal dinner and she ripped her veil up for some stupid reason. but then the guy goes "well its better than being alone" (wtf). i thought it was cold when the chick last week made her husband get a trainer and she was bigger than he was. the show is funny and all but yeah some of these women need to be on an island all by themselves it's bad enough to treat people like dirt but it's really really foul to clown people like they do on national tv. they need to do follow ups to see who's still married.

joecougar

[3]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 1
    G'day mate, am a bit behind the times in Australia. But just watched an episode with a bloke named Archie & his Lady(didn't catch her name from all The F*CKIN WHINGIN!!). That girl needs 2 b left back where-ever he found her( F*CK she was UNF*CKINBELIEVABLE). Yoshie & her bloke John, well there's a different story. She'll stay till she gets enough 2 leave or just stay & live the life in which she seems to have found.

angelfisherjo

[4]May 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    Sometimes the reality television show Bridezillas, tops itself with some crazy flame breathing wannabe brides. Well I just finished watching a show last night, and this couple, or erm, Bridezilla Lisa, was the most entertaining I've seen yet, she is one wacky crazy chick, that I wouldn't want to mess with!

Good luck to the guy, Andrew, I don't know why he would want to marry her! (He actually had married her once before and they got divorced and they did it all over again.)
    Check her out here- http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid271548328?bctid=6148011001

This clip only shows half of how bad she is, at her wedding rehearsal she smashed a cake and rubbed it a guests face, she tore up her own veil, screamed at a tradesperson in her house, threw her wedding ring in a glass of wine, saying it looked like it was from a box of cracker jacks.

It was so bad that it was good! Check out more of her demands of her bridesmaids in the clip below.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oH9EAKQ9mU&feature=player_embedded

Elmogiggles

[5]Jun 7, 2009
    I keep waiting for one of these raging witches to either get left at the altar, or a mother to smack 'em one.

marryhi

[6]Jul 26, 2009
    This girl karee is a pig and this guy needs to get some balls the way she talked to his mother and the things she said and done this guys life is over now.

sssc

[7]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 6
    I always wondered why are these women's friends and families allow them to go on tv if they act like that.....Karen Refaeli was the worst one for me....the way she was acting was just plain ugly.... and the way she talked sounds like it was not the pressure of a wedding that makes her act ugly, she is just like that....I wonder why her parents did not tell her to never ever ever go on tv

babyface1979

[8]Aug 28, 2011

Seriously?????? Those men actually marry those women??? I think %99.9of those women have some major issues and do not need to be getting married. Can we say BIPOLAR!!!