Bridezillas Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on WE - Women's EntertainmentIn Season

Bridezilla Megan

RoseChild

[1]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 4

This girl was on the August 31st episode. She bragged about how she owned her fiancee. She wanted him to get rid of all his friends (the ones who gave him the courage to speak out to her) and she would not let him invite some of his people to the wedding. Now, if she was a man she would be called an abuser because she wants to isolate the spouse and claims ownership. I was appalled she called herself a Christian. It wasnt that she was cursing that got me me: it was her possessiveness over her fiancee. I literally wanted to throw a shoe at the television.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

La_Rhonda

[2]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 1
    Your absolutely right. I'm a woman and felt that she was way out of line. If a man pulled this kind of crap their would angry letters and angry viewers threating to boycott the show. I don't see their marriage lasting unless he gets off on that kinda of abuse. I read that he's 21 so once he reaches 25-30 area he'll put it together. That's not what love is about and that he deserves better.

MsTDM

[3]Sep 14, 2008
    This woman Meghan, is so ugly (terrible hair) and what a fat looking wedding gown. She has no taste, class or brain. You can just tell, that poor guy she married is such an idiot, she's right, because someone who was smart would not have married her. She is beyond abusive. AND his friends were right, she is not attractive enough to be that bossy. I really was hoping Cory would not show up or someone would actually throw something at her. She is so pathetic. She knows no one else would marry her because of how weak she is. I really hope that her friends, family and sisters desert her one day. She's the kind of person should be dropped off in the middle of the mountains and never be found again.

supercin721

[4]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 30
    I don't really agree with disparaging someone's looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I will comment on her behavior. I agree with your comments. No self respecting, independent female would take that kind of abuse from any man and yet here we have a young man taking it from a very unhappy woman. I almost feel sad for her. She must be happy in her misery but I can't imagine going through life always so miserable and just relishing bringing everyone else down. And how can you get happiness from controlling this man. She's got to be overcompensating for some lack of self esteem or some kind of neediness but Corey needs to grow up a bit and stand up for himself. Honestly, watching things like this...makes me never want to get married or be in a relationship. It's just disgusting...not to mention the way she treats her parents. She's a sunday school teacher but tells her father to f**k off. She berates his friends and doesn't have the decency to admit she was wrong and that the notebook was in her bag. Aye! She calls her friend out on weight gain...and insults another's hair. Why!?! What do you care? Maybe we all become bridezillas but if I'm ever like that...I just won't get married.

MsTDM

[5]Sep 14, 2008
    I really feel she should be fired from her "Sunday School" job (if that's actually something she does)-I don't believe that. She is to vile. With such an abusive manner, degrading remarks, and filthy mouth. She is not someone I would say is even close to being "spiritual" or religious. I hope that her community saw this and pull their children out of her class.

She is constantly calling her friends "idiots". WOW, guess they must be to be called that over and over. Also in the looks department, she condems her friend for being overweight, but I guess she didn't look in the mirror the entire show because on a scale of 1 to 10, she's a -2. At least her plump friend has a beautiful face. Where as Meghan just looks boring and dirty (maybe she has extra grease in her hair for a reason).

I do hope that one day her little punching bag she calls a husband puts her through a nasty divorce. And takes all her money, he deserves it. What is wrong with her parents to tolerate such behavior from a imbocil. REALLY and then allow her to treat others like that. I agree people like her are sad.

XiaolinPrincess

[6]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 21
    Ooh, it seems like a lot of people want to talk about her. She acts like she's a mother and everyone else is a toddler. The whole counting thing is not necessary and I feel like she was embarrassing when a lot of people were there and she did a mass counting. She forced him to ask her out and forced him to propose to her. If she didn't do that to make herself feel superior, she would be alone for the rest of her life. What sent a lot of people over the edge (viewers and people with her combined) was that she got her friend who according to her gained weight since they got the dresses a year before a dress in a larger size. Her mom was right; I can't believe she had the audacity to do that. Now personally, her sister's hair wasn't that bad. And I thought the groom and bride weren't supposed to see each other dressed up before the wedding or it's bad luck. Did I miss anything? If not, I'm done.