Bridezillas Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on WE - Women's EntertainmentIn Season

Who Watches Bridezillas?

alexlips

[1]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 52
    I have watched it several times and I find it so amusing because there are all of these selfish bridemades who we see having huge tantrums!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

reecee

[2]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    I do, I love it, it's so funny how spoiled these women are

alexlips

[3]Jun 27, 2006
    Thats exactly why I love it, you see all of these spoilt wives to be get the most money out of their husbands to be!

Bobbi01

[4]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    I can't believe how spoiled these gals are....also want to say to the grooms to be, watch out!  Or better yet, see you in divorce court!

alexlips

[5]Aug 8, 2006
    Bobbi01 wrote:
    I can't believe how spoiled these gals are....also want to say to the grooms to be, watch out!  Or better yet, see you in divorce court!

lol, I know what ya mean, they are like selfish, spoilt, demanding and think the world rotates around them!

namibia574

[6]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 17
    I love to watch it to. I don't know when the original episodes come on, but when I see that its on, its amusing to watch. First, of all, I think they spend too much on the weddings. And like somebody said above, the grooms-to-be really need to watch out. I don't think they know what they're getting into, but it sure reinforces my idea that I don't want to get married.

brandjam

[7]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 7

I'm  getting married this summer and have been called a Bridezilla from time to time, so I enjoy watching my fello Bridezillas and see who's the "Queen Bridezilla"!! I'm not quite as bad as most of the girls on this show but I do have my moments.

The Queen Bridezilla award is tied right now between Milena and Shelayna.

Milena was the Bride who continued to use the "F" word, wanted to "kill her mother in-law" for being late, and yelled at her new husband for stepping on her ridiculosly long veil.

Shelayna was the bride who was marring Bart, and yelled at Bart for everything that went wrong.

Monica-Geller

[8]May 4, 2007
    • level: 13

I just saw the epsiode with the gay guy;s wedding wow! talk about Drama queen!

I love this show so i can see other brides and how they react in this kind of situation

larsaw

[9]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    never seen it but the show got a funny name

share0810

[10]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 1

I watch it and are amazed how UGLY and HICK these girls are.....they do so much **** and complaining that by the time they get married they have ugly faces...

CheapTrick79

[11]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 2
    I recently saw the episode with Stephanie and Melisha who were two of the biggest witches ever. I still find it amusing someone who has a baby first and then has to have the big wedding afterwards. Someone needs to tell these plus size (fat) brides that their choices of gowns are not flattering, especially when your big boobs are bursting out.

Vernita_Green

[12]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 10

CheapTrick79 wrote:
    I recently saw the episode with Stephanie and Melisha who were two of the biggest witches ever. I still find it amusing someone who has a baby first and then has to have the big wedding afterwards. Someone needs to tell these plus size (fat) brides that their choices of gowns are not flattering, especially when your big boobs are bursting out.

I don't think Stephanie was that bad, she was a little neurotic but there have been much worse on Bridezillas.

Malisha seemed terrible, but I found her delusions of grandeur humorous, she was a hateful at some points, but I thought some of her assertiveness was admirable like when the maintenance man refused to put up the platform for the rehearsal and definitely when she demanded that the leak be fixed on her wedding day. I wish I would have been more like her on my wedding day, vendors are always trying to screw brides over by refusing to accomodate. I guarantee if she didnt say anything the hotel would have ignored the leak and let it ruin her reception.

I think Malisha looked beautiful in her dress, it was very elegant, cinderella-like, and figure flattering at the same time

Edited on 09/30/2007 7:48pm

luvmehatme

[13]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 3

Did anyone see Candace and Robs wedding? With his awful ghetto sisters and the screaming match at the church? Amazing? I have never seen anything like that in my life.

And yeah, Stephanie was horrible. The way she only talked about her boobs? I mean, newsflash Stephanie, they just made you look fatter.

Xander72

[14]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    I just saw this show for the first time today! It's SO addicting! They get you addicted by taking three episodes to get through one woman's story while at the same time getting you into another bride's story. And these women are nuts! Like the one who had her sister induce labor a week early so that she could bake cakes for her wedding and then said "She knows her priority now, my wedding!" That's INSANE!

DragonFlyJones

[15]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 5

Xander72 wrote:
    I just saw this show for the first time today! It's SO addicting! They get you addicted by taking three episodes to get through one woman's story while at the same time getting you into another bride's story. And these women are nuts! Like the one who had her sister induce labor a week early so that she could bake cakes for her wedding and then said "She knows her priority now, my wedding!" That's INSANE!

it was funny when that idiot was getting out of the car and dropped one of the cakes during the hand off. who bakes 38 individual cakes anyway? that chick was wild. i liked the ghetto fabulous chik that was addicted to fried chicken she asked the wine sommelier "which one of these taste good with fried chicken", had her fiance bring fried chicken to the nail salon, and the booty dance was hilarious. is this just a tv thing or do brides actually talk to people in their wedding with bullhorns?

XiaolinPrincess

[16]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 21
    I watch it and it's surprising since I'm infamous between my friends on here for not watching anything that's not animated.

angelfisherjo

[17]May 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    these girls are totally different then me, and I usually would hate the type of behaviour (in real life) but on a reality show, the Bridezillas are very entertaining, they are so bad that they are good!

My fav couple was Lisa and Andrew

http://strongerhappierme.blogspot.com/2009/05/video-crazy-wacky-chick-on-bridezillas.html

she was crazy!

i like when the narrator makes fun of the Bridezillas too, so funny