Britney and Kevin: Chaotic

Can You Handle My Truth

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM May 17, 2005 on UPN

• I didn't actually watch this, but I don't think that disqualifies me from reviewing it. Here's my version of what happened.

0.0
    In this first episode of 'Britney and Kevin: Chaotic,' Britney Spears shuffles around hotel pool areas in flip-flops and warmup pants. Her hair is pulled back into a greasy ponytail, she holds onto a Big Gulp as if for dear life, and her eyebrows are in sore need of a good plucking. She has a new digital video camera and is newly fascinated with the idea of documenting her own life, raw and compelling as it is.
    Britney turns her lens and fancies to Kevin Federline, her backup dancer. Young Kevin is the father of a toddler and a newborn with a TV actress, and I think there's some kind of custody suit in the works. He is enchanting young manhood at its most sweaty and virile. Good eye, Brit.
    Britney and Kevin get drunk, have super hot sex, and begin to fall in love. Britney challenges Kevin with pointed questions and the ever-present DV camera. Kevin smirks, smokes, and slimes his way into the heart of not just Britney Spears, but the collective heart of the American people. Next week they will have a more in-depth discussion of commitment and marriage.