Britney and Kevin: Chaotic

Scared to Love You

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM May 31, 2005 on UPN

7.3
  • Britney said she loves Kevin, and Kevin didn't say it back! Awww! It was funny how Britney coped with that though..boxing That was a really different side to Britnye and was great fun to watch! This also showed Britnye really cared and thought seriously a

Britney said she loves Kevin, and Kevin didn't say it back! Awww! It was funny how Britney coped with that though..boxing That was a really different side to Britnye and was great fun to watch! This also showed Britnye really cared and thought seriously about Kevin and there were SPARKS!
  • Pointless, absurd, awful

0.0
    Giving Britney Spears a reality show was a mistake before her "transformation." But now, she has become this pregnant, white-trash woman who looks like she belongs in either a truck stop or a trailer park. Throw her husband into the fold and you have a combined IQ of maybe 60. Apparently Britney Spears thought she could capitalize on the success of MTV's "The Newlyweds."

Normally, I would not place much credence solely only the shallow foundation of physical appearance. However, Britney Spears claim to fame has always been her looks, and only her looks (she has proven that every time she has opened her mouth).

God I hope Kevin whatever his name is gets a vasectomy and Britney gets her tubes tied...it is bad enough having both of them in the world. We don't need three or four of their spawns too.