A Broad City Community
Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy Central (Returning TBA 2015)

The biggest news to come out of late-night television last night wasn't Seth Meyers' debut as the host of Late Night with Seth Meyers, it was what Amy Poehler said as a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers. As Meyers' first guest, Poehler sat in the chair and announced that Broad City, the new Comedy Central comedy that premiered last month, has been renewed for a second season. And she should know, because she's the executive producer. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Season 2 will run for 10 episodes.

Broad City stars Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer as a pair of 20-something female friends working dead-end jobs and trying to make it in the citiest of all cities, New York. The show started off as a web series before Comedy Central brought it to a bigger screen. Hannibal Burress, Chris Gethard, and John Gemberling also star. 

Broad City is paired with Workaholics on Wednesday nights, forming one of television's most formidable comedy blocks for the stoned and silly set. Though we're just two months into 2014, I'd say it's got an early hold on the title of my favorite new comedy of the year. The biggest problem I have with the show is deciding which star is my favorite, but I think we might have a Mr. Show-ian Bob vs. David debate here. I don't think there's a right answer. What do YOU say?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/26/2014

Season 1 : Episode 10

9 Comments
Follow this Show
Members