Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Pilot

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Sep 17, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • Pilot Episode

I will make this brief. I loved the Pilot Episode. The episode highlight for me was when Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) walks in on Detective Jake Peralta (Andy Samburg) as he is doing those robot sounds, and commands him to repeat them. A second highlight was the cameo/guest star of Fred Armisen (who played Mlepnos). All in all, in contained a few laughs and was very enjoyable. I will continue to watch this show until it ends. I rate the Pilot Episode an 8 out of 10.
  • Endearing

The show was funny and the characters were endearing. Nothing to change the world, nothing to revolutionize the cop comedies, but still funny. Lot's of jokes to make 5 year old kid in my head laugh out loud and once in a while that's a good thing. Not every TV shows has to be clever, sometimes stupid jokes are what we need after a long day at work.

If they develop the show properly and iron out some of the quirks, it could be a good show that I look forward to watch.
  • Pilot

This show has potential to be good. There have been a few cop comedies over the years, but this one could prove to be successful. Some of the humor just did not work, but there is potential there, to use that word again.

Andy Samberg's awkwardness needs to be embraced fully, or minimized, but it has to be one or the other for the show to work, and they don't seem to know which direction to head based on the first show.
  • Great Pilot! Great characters! Funny!

If you have a sense of humour, you'll love this show. They have a nice set or characters with totally different personalities. Pretty funny and I can only imagine that the chemistry will only get better as the writers figure things out. Should be a hit by the end of the season. I think the previous reviewer was talking about Dads.
  • SNL meets brick wall

Ouch!!!!

Sell sell sell

This one is not gonna make it.

I am a big fan of letting the show develop and I have complained in the past that networks don't give shows time to find their groove, I have complained that networks pull the plug too early, I must say pull pull pull

this one blows in a big way.

You have made xx episodes, you think we have invested this much, lets see how it goes.....

Don't, this show sucks.