Brotherhood

Showtime (ended 2008)

SrRui

Brotherhood Fan Reviews (14)

• This story follows several characters, a drug-addicted housewife, a blossoming teen girl, an aging Irish grandmother and two corrupt cops, but the central characters are brothers on the other side of the law, politican Tommy Caffee and gangster Michael.

7.2
    I have to admit, I am a sucker for anything to do with the criminal underworld, and so was highly anticipating this show. To say that I was disappointed most of the time would be an understatement, but there were some parts which had me glued to the screen, unable to take my eyes off it. I think that the pace definately has to speeden up, there is too much talking and not enough bloody violence, secondly I would pretty much drop the wife and the mother, no-one cares if she\'s depressed and taking drugs, I mean who really wants to watch a big-headed woman smoke dope, if I wanted that I\'d just spend a night with Paris Hilton. And the mother, for **** sake man, christ, she\'s so mind-numbingly dull. All she does is **** and whinge and just, to be honest, just makes me want to be physically sick. So drop them and you may have a good show in the making.