Brothers & Sisters

Favorite Son

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 13, 2007 on ABC

• Tommy and Julia deal with the birth of their premature twins and must face a terrible decision.

This episode is one of the most powerful shows of the season. Tommy and Julia must deal with the birth of their premature twins and their decision about the future of William, their son. I thought that Tommy was going to tell Julia he thought they should take their daughter's kidney for their son. When he said he thought that they shouldn't I was thinking, "NO!" but later it made a lot of sense. Then when Julia and Tommy get back inside they hear that William isn't going to make it, it broke my heart. Then Tommy says "Hey little man, you're named after your grandfather and he's gonna take good care of you." I just melted at that point in time. I couldn't believe it all. The whole story line with Tommy and Julia is going to be a sad one when it comes to their daughter.

The Senator's past came up to bite him in the ass this time around too. When that guy (won't use abusive language on the forum) came to blackmail the senator Kitty jumped to his defense. I really like their relationship. Then she asks JUSTIN for help and we all know how he is with the Senator. But when he comes around to help the Senator in the end it was great. And he said he used Google to find out information about that guy. GREAT! I was just so happy that Kevin could put aside his political beliefs to help Kitty out. Maybe even to help the Senator out a little too? Maybe. :-) have to wait and see. Overall this episode is definitely going to be the tearjerker of the season.