Brothers & Sisters

For Better or for Worse

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 01, 2011 on ABC

• Parents & Children, Walker-Style

The show always seems stronger when Kitty is around. Therefore, I was glad to see Calista Flockhart back after not being featured in the past few episodes (she has only been in about half the season's shows). I think Rachel Griffiths (Sarah) has been doing an excellent job with the parentage story, and it's been the best material she's had since Sarah and Joe broke up back in season 2. Meanwhile, we have seen Scotty and Kevin start their own family, and I really like having them parent not one but two kids. The young girl that the producers hired to play Olivia (Isabella Rae Thomas) is just right for this role, and her facial expressions are tender and say so much. The Nora-Brody relationship has taken on continued dimension, and again we've been treated to some scenes of Young Brody and 19 year old Nora, helping explain the backstory more. Plus, Justin seems to be getting a bit of romance! Overall, it was a very good, satisfying episode.
  • Very, very goos penultimate episode!

With the curtain poised to fall over Brothers & Sisters forever, we witnessed another great show, in the second last week. I really loved this episod,e and there was a lot to like about it, including Justin's new 'relationship', or whatever it may be.

The Kevin and Scotty storyline has stood out int the last three weeks, as they find their son, Daniel, but this creates problems for Olivia. It was all very , asad and a poor lamp got destroyed int the process!

In addition to this, Sarah's storyline, an d Nora's, with Brody was great! I can't wait to see what will happen regarding this storyline next week, in the last ever episode! I am really enjoyeing it all!

That's basiclaly a sum-up of my thoughts regarding the various storylines, and I can't wait until the last ever episode next week. I think it will be very sad to bid Borothers & Sisters goodbye, as it has been a great show, and is finishing much too soon.