Brothers & Sisters

From France With Love

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2009 on ABC

• Ah la Belle France ... quite funny sometime!

This time I couldnt help writing a few words here ... since I am from "la Belle France" ... :-)
    This season of B&S is indeed on the right track, a good balance between emotions, feelings and drama. Everyone has something to bring to the show - for a good reason and in the drama section, I thought Calista Flockhart made it quite real during the episode, cancer is not an easy subject so well done ... now with the French ... geeeeeeee do you believe this French guy, who looks more like a latino or italian of some sorts? (no disrespect here guys, Italy is amazing), falling from the sky, looking like he will save Sarah's day and in the end he even shows up in her front porch ... not very credible but at least I laughed quite hard ... his car, an authentic 2 CV (we say "deux chevaux" for 2 horses (power)) and lives in some kind of a barn ... too much fun ... and .. he is going to be a regular for some episodes ... and he has an almost fluent english ... "well done"

Any way, I will of course keep watching ...