Brothers & Sisters

Julia

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2009 on ABC

• Am I the only one who wants Kitty to leave Robert? Great, emotional episode.

I really like the Kitty/Robert storyline these days. The affair makes so much sense because Robert just has been so harsh and distant during the times when he was ill...I like Alec and actually hope Kitty chooses to be with him - something which I very much doubt will happen. They do have chemistry...the crash was intense.

I enjoyed Sarah giving Kitty advice, the end was great when she said she'd be on her side. Robert's reaction...how most people would react but I just don't like him. I do wonder whether they'll work it out or not. Now Julia has always been quite a boring side character to me...Tommy was the same. But I did like how this episode was somewhat dedicated to her...the dinner was nice and her speech was emotional.

It was sad to see Nora and Kevin so upset but I think its for the best. Also Ryan is really creepy and I don't like him at all, I was so glad when Rebecca saw what he was doing...or suspected anyway. Holly was very scheming...god I don't like her. I actually liked that Rebecca turned up at Justin's apartment, look forward to next week.