Brothers & Sisters

Leap of Faith

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 28, 2010 on ABC

• One of the best episodes in a while.

Luc is back, Rebecca is depressed, Kevin and Robert stop working together and Nora knows something about this York guy. All in all this was a great episode. I thought the Kitty/Buffy scenes were really funny and light-hearted as were the Robert/Kevin scenes (surprisingly). Kevin has been way too moany/whiney lately so it was good to see him in a storyline like this.

I felt sorry for Rebecca but thought the dancing thing was a little...weird. I'm not sure if I like Luke. I know they're trying say he and Sarah are meant to be but I'm not completely feeling it. Hopefully he'll grown on me since he's becoming a regular. Loved the scenes when Kitty was stooped for having that 'gun' - pretty funny stuff. Plus I'm actually intrigued by this Dennis York mystery for once...can't wait for the flashback episode in a couple of weeks.

Better than previous episodes.
  • Interesting.....

In this episode of Brothers and Sisters, the following happens. Luc goes to the Walker's for a family meal with everyone during which Sarah learns that his visa will run out in 4 weeks and at that point he will be deported. Rebecca throws herself into dance as a way of coping with the miscarriage. She and Justin have a heart to heart, and it seems as though they may soon be coming though the storm. Holly believes that she is getting closer to learning what the hidden value is in Ojai foods, although Nora seems to know more than she is saying.