Brothers & Sisters

Lights Out

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 09, 2010 on ABC

• absolutely amazing

another brilliant episodes of brothers & sisters and one of the best of the season easily. last week's episode was fun and quirky, but pretty uneventful. this week was back to the good stuff by bringing the entire cast together to bid good-bye to ojai foods. the last few images with everyone sitting in the room, drinking wine, and then the closing of the lights as scotty sang were amazing. it makes me wonder what's going to happen next season since ojai has been a source of major drama over every season. i thought maybe some miraculous wave would come and save it, but it didn't, which is what made it dramatic, great, and still very sad. ojai itself was like one of the walkers and we say good-bye now unfortunately. the promo for next week looks amazing! we already know which character is hitting the hay, but i'm excited to see how it all plays out. also DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing many of the season's major storylines finally coming together: justin and rebecca and them as a couple and whether or not they go to haiti/stay in california or seperate, NARROW FREAKING LAKE! (of which we FINALLY! got some steps closer to discovering; that moment, esp. when sara said 'it's more than a house. it's a love letter. dad really loved you mom' was wonderful; now we just have to see what's good about it financially), kevin's accident, luc-sara as a couple, and kitty's campaign. very excited!