Brothers & Sisters

Lost & Found

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 15, 2009 on ABC

• Nora pays Ryan a visit in order to meet him.

Let me just start off by saying that all things considered, I absolutely loved this episode. Although, the only thing that I didn't like about this episode was Rebecca's storyline. I just found myself wondering what the point was of the writers doing that storyline and why they spent so much of the episode focusing on that storyline. The show is about the Walker family, Rebecca isn't a Walker anymore and they treated Justin as if he was just a glorified guest star on the show in this episode when he's actually a Walker. Also, it felt like most of the Walkers were barely in this episode, if at all. That just didn't sit very well with me. Other than that, I loved this episode. I loved Kevin in this episode. I thought that he was really funny. I just wish that they had included Scotty in this episode though. Nora's storyline was definitely my favorite storyline in this episode. I have to say that I'm liking Ryan a lot more than I thought that I would. I think that Luke Grimes is doing a great job of playing Ryan. I'm really anxious to see where everything goes with Ryan. In closing, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of Brothers & Sisters from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of Brothers & Sisters.