Brothers & Sisters

Mexico

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 10, 2009 on ABC

• It was really good but weird as a finale...

So season three is over and I've been pretty impressed with the 2nd half of the season. This episode continued this streak and I found it to be really enjoyable. However I did find it a bit strange as a finale...couldn't this of been the one before the finale. I know seeing Tommy was a big thing for the Walkers but it was other storylines that I was interested about. But in fairness, the writers did handle them well.

I loved the way Kitty and Robert were with each other...I think she should leave him purely because he will always have to focus on his job. There snappy comments at each other were funny...but also quite intense. Robert was right to leave because Kitty was giving strange signals with the 'separation to find each other again' thing. She ran to stop him but was too late...I am interested to see how this turns out.

I've never liked Justin and Rebecca because they always had the same fight over and over again. Plus they were forced together. However I did like the engagement storyline. The scene where he proposed in front of everyone was nice but more interesting was Holly's reaction. She seems to think that her daughter is being too impulsive, perhaps has done or is going to do something. I really hope Rebecca isn't pregnant...even more so...if she is it'd better be Justin's. Another thing I'm looking forward to seeing.

Other things included Saul saying hew was the one who told Ryan's mother that William was leaving her...paying her off in fact. Wasn't a massive twist really. Not much else happened...there wasn't a huge cliff-hanger. Seeing Tommy was better than I expected and the whole Mexico side of things was funny. Will he come back? Who knows! Looking forward to season four.