Brothers & Sisters

Never Say Never

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 10, 2011 on ABC

• Sally Field's blistering performance

Just give her the Emmy now! Sally Field was extraordinary in this episode, with Nora having to eulogize a mother who often made her life impossible. The scenes at the temple just blew me away. I also thought Ron Rifkin (Saul) was fabulous, especially towards the end of the episode where he reads Ida's letter. I liked it when Justin and Luc went to the convalescent home and found the photograph of Justin's grandfather. The only part of this episode that dragged was the comic relief involving Scotty's mother, but even that had a nifty resolution. I wish Kitty had been in this one. But overall, an otherwise perfect episode. And kudos to the producers for showing some vintage photographs of actress Marion Ross (Ida) from earlier in her career. Nice touch!
  • Lot's of great scenes in this one!

This was truly another great episode, and it saddens me even more that this show was cancelled. I do not thin k it deserved to be, at all.

As fo r this episode, I nenjoyed seeing Brody back, and Kevin was hilarious with his cake testing scene! The letter for Saul was my favorite part of the episode, and it certainly helped bring a little piece into his llife.

Sarah's wedding planning was interesting too, aas it led to the fighting. I can't wait to see how this esxciting wedding turns out, particularly with Kevin palnning it!

All up, a lot of great scene! I don't want to spoil anything too much in case you haven't watched it, but I definitely must say that I recommend it!

I hope Brothers & Sisters ends well, at the very least. Hope the remaining episodes will be as good as the rest of the season.