Brothers & Sisters

Northern Exposure

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 05, 2006 on ABC

• An unexpected weekend

From the very beginning it's predictable that everyone is gonna end up in the ranch together- it's a usual Walker family thing. On the other hand the predictability isn't disturbing, it's rather funny and sweet.

While I've found Kitty and Warren boring in the previous episodes I found them a little bit more interesting this time but still all the other storylines were better. Justin was cute with his girlfriend, I loved how she directly pointed out to him that his family's opinion is all he cares about making Justin acknowledge(to himself) how much he actually cares about his family.

The whole sperm donor thing was really well written and played. I liked how Nora handled the argument in the dinner table giving Kevin the justification to have a different opinion in this matter. I actually agreed to Kevin in this whole thing and for me it was a bit annoying how everybody else thought that Kevin should instantly say yes to Tommy. The way they resolved the issue in the end was a pretty good idea. Sarah finding out about Rebecca predicts a lot of trouble and drama ahead.