Brothers & Sisters

Olivia's Choice

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 10, 2011 on ABC

• Calista rocks!

It's taken me awhile to let go of Robert (Rob Lowe) but with this episode, I realized that Kitty (Calista Flockhart) and Seth (Ryan Devlin) are a good match. I enjoy them together. Calista just rocked in this episode. Loved the scenes where Sarah and Luc helped Kitty vamp it up at the restaurant to get Seth back. Hilarious and sexy. The other main plot of this episode, involving the finalizing of Olivia's adoption, took an interesting turn when a long-lost brother arrived and was homophobic towards Kevin (Matthew Rhys) and Scotty (Luke MacFarlane). The scenes at the judge's chamber were very thought-provoking. Solid writing and good performances distinguish this offering from season 5.
  • A really interesting dilemma, as well as some great humour!

This was a very interesting episode, and I definitely really enjoyed it! The Kitty scenes in which she tries to get Seth back were very interesting, and I definitely really enjoyed them! It was very funny, and it was the perfect addition to this episode!

The shwo's centrepiece, was, however, Olivia. It was as the title suggested, a really big choice an d decision, and there was a lot of great drama associated with it. I won't spoil too much ofor you, but I definitely do recommend wathcing it!

Things are also getting indteresting with Nora and Brody, but I'm not sure what will happen next!

Definitely a good episode! I highly recommend it, and even though it may be cancelled, Brothers & Sistesr is a PHENOMENAL programma!