Brothers & Sisters

S3X

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 19, 2009 on ABC

• Exactly as said in the title

So it was a sexy episode and it was a funny one. I mean this is a funny show but the scene with Sarah interrupting Kevin and Scotty is in my opinion the funniest ever. It was just perfect, nothing more to add there. The whole Kevin-Scotty-Chad storyline was good, really spicy and fresh. I also liked Sarah this time. Usually she's portrayed as a down to earth business woman and mother which is great to watch but those few episodes where she steps out of that role and shows a different side of her(gets a little crazy) are also always fun to watch. This time was no different. Kitty and Robert are still not doing good. I like this storyline as well. Though it's sad to watch I still think it's well done, they're showing how a couple is slowly breaking up and it looks very real to me. Nora's storyline was cute but not that moving for some reason, also the interaction between Justin-Rebecca-Ryan was kind of pointless.
    All in all Sarah,Kevin and Scotty were definitely my favorites this time.