Brothers & Sisters

S3X

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 19, 2009 on ABC

• Another good episode

In this episode of Brothers and Sisters, the following happens. We open this episode with the knowledge that Tommy is coming home. Roger also returns and tells Nora that he and his wife are getting a divorce and so they kiss. Sarah returns to Ojai foods. Kevin's ex Chad is back in the picture and even goes out for a meal with Kevin and Scotty. Sarah soon sees that Ojai seems to be over-run with hot men, and soon she finds herself attracted to the accountant. We soon see them working late together and soon one thing leads to another and Sarah ends up having sex in the office. In this episode, we see Kitty falling more and more into a relationship with the father from the park. Her relationship with Robert seems more strained now than ever. The next day, Sarah learns that her accountant was only a temp and that yesterday was his last day. At the end of the episode, Julia goes to see Nora and she tells her that Tommy says he isn't coming home now. He wants to be alone, to figure out what he wants and who he really is.