Brothers & Sisters

The Wig Party

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 08, 2009 on ABC

• Good episode

Kitty is having second thoughts about keeping her chemotherapy treatment. She's not feeling so well and doesn't want to lose her hair.

Scotty's dad is in town and has some important news. Kevin and Scotty are having trouble getting a loan to finance their baby surrogacy..

Rebecca discovers that she's pregnant!! wow.. No Ryan, few screen time for the french guy and Sul.. But it is good, as always, to see Robert in action and how he's close to Kitty. Their marriage is as good as new and momma Walker is riding with a doctor biker.. haha how cool is that?

Cheers!!
  • Poor Kitty

In this episode of Brothers and Sisters, the following happens. Kitty decides to take a break from chemo and to try different options. But at an event, we see her hair falling out. Later on in the episode, we see her as she shaves her hair. This was truly emotional to watch. Also in this episode, Scotty's father comes into town and we learn that he and Scotty's mother have separated. We also learn that his father has been seeing another woman. They argue and as the episode ends, his father sends him a rare comic book for him to sell so that he and Kevin can start trying for a baby. When Rebecca is ill, Justin starts to diagnose her with everything under the sun. When he asks her if she is pregnant, she tells him no. The next day she takes a pregnancy test and when she goes to talk to Justin, he tells her that he is nowhere near being ready to be a father, before she even tells him the results or that she has taken a test. We end seeing that Rebecca is in fact pregnant.