Brothers & Sisters

Time After Time

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 11, 2010 on ABC

• The Walkers come to terms with Dennis York as the dark secret hidden behind "Narrow Lake" comes to the surface again. A few tears, a lot of fighting, tons of drama... A wonderful, delightful episode as we like them so much!

Finally, Brothers and Sisters is back! I mean, what we saw during this two-part episode was amazing. All the drama, the dark secrets, the compelling story of the Walker family is coming back, and let's hope for good. I have been skeptical all along about this whole "Narrow Lake" thing, I mean, it was not going anywhere but everything changed in the few last episodes. I grew more and more surprised as the plot unravelled and the dark stories were dredged up only to be exorcised. I am now really anxious to know what every single one of the Walkers is being headed, especially Kevin, who has been emotionally taken down and how his relationship with Nora will evolve in future episodes. And let's admit it : Nora and Holly are a great team when they are not fighting ; their ride in York's stolen car was hilarious, I am really looking forward to knowing what they have in store for the two of them.
    What we saw here was a master-piece, I am thrilled to know the Walkers can still surprise us and how we can see them in a total different light after four years.