Brothers & Sisters

Two Places

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2007 on ABC

• A very dramatic and compelling episode.

This episode was very dramatic for the most part, but absolutely wonderful all at the same time. I loved the whole Scotty moves in with Kevin story line the most out of all the story lines for this episode. Kevin definitely had a lot of great moments in this episode. I'm also glad that the writers showed some of Kevin's struggle with being in a long distance relationship with Jason. The whole Kitty losing the baby story line was so sad, but Calista Flockhart did such a great job in this episode. The whole cast did such a great job in this episode, especially Matthew Rhys. I know that Justin is a drug addict, but I have to that I loved the scene where Justin was high from his pain medication and kissed Lena. Dave Annable did a wonderful job in that scene as well as the rest of the episode. I was shocked when they revealed the reason that Senator McCallister hated Isaac was because he outted Jason as being gay McCallister also really shocked me when he admitted that he never wanted the baby in the first place. All in all, this was another amazing episode of Brothers & Sisters, and I can't wait for the next episode which based on the previews looks very, very good.