Brothers & Sisters

Two Places

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2007 on ABC

• A sad episode for Kitty, an enjoyable one though.

I liked this, I think that the show is getting better as it goes on. I had already read about Kitty's miscarriage but it was still sad when she found out, when she broke down, you did feel sorry for her. I didn't think I'd like Isaac but I did, it was quite funny and would definitely be an interesting character for the future. Robert, he is an alright character, sometimes I like, other times I don't.

Thank god Rebecca finally saw through Justin, I'm not a fan of him and don't feel sorry for him, at all. Rebecca is again, an alright character, I did enjoy her in this episode, Holly was right about Justin, he was treating her badly. Lena, the word s l u t comes to mind here, was glad she stopped the kiss with Justin, but she still has Tommy there for here.

Kevin, wasn't overly interested this time, not a Scotty fan, so that's probably why. Sarah and Joe dealing with Paige was a good storyline, but I do really like Sarah, that helped. It was good to see Kitty cheer Paige up. Joe was being an even bigger ass but luckily he changed the custody agreement.

Season two is getting could, the next episode sounds interesting.