Brothers & Sisters

Walker Down the Aisle

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2011 on ABC

• Another brilliant one! Farewell Brothers & Sisters, you will truly be missed!

This was a brilliant episode, which I really loved, especially being the last episode ever, whcih is quite sad to be honest.

I thought there was a lot to love abotu this episode, ranging from the Brody walking Sarah down the aisle, to her "sister", to Kitty's storyline and even everything with Justin. It set up a s a brilliant season finale, and I really wish we would be watching a season fpremiere in three months' time.

I definitely loved all bits of the wedding. There were some great scenes with the kidsm and Daniel was really cute, as well as Evan and Cooper too! Great stuff!

I defintely recommend watching this episode, and the entire series, as this has been a great show, and will absolutely truly be missed! Great job to everyone at Brothers & Sistesr was a great series, and I wihs everyone at the show the best for the future, even though the show itself is no more.