Brothers & Sisters

Walker Down the Aisle

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2011 on ABC

• What began with an ending, has ended with so many new beginnings

What initially started with the ending of a life has now ended with so many new beginnings. A wedding, a new family unit, and new people to become intertwined with the madness that is the Walker family. Seeing the ending, with everyone smiling and dancing and having a good time just really kicks home what family is all about. And you can't help but feel good for the family that you have seen go through the obstacles of life (even if they are just tv characters).
    I felt it a fitting end for a tv show that for me has always been there to show what family is and how easily it can be broken, but just how easily it can be brought together. And the typical Walker phone conversation (personally my favourite part of every episode) was not forgotten, with everyone crossing wires and talking almost across each other, was not forgotten. Although personally my favourite part of this episode was Sarah rather irrationally thinking her 14 year old daughter was pregnant, and then not realising just who was. You were just screaming at her to just realise the truth right in front of her. But as it was her wedding, I guess she gets given some slack.
    And the dancing from the Walker men shouldn't be left out either. While not brilliant and rather cliché, it did bring a smile to my face.
    I will be sad to see it go, but at least it hasn't been too dragged out like some of the other shows out there