Brothers & Sisters

Wouldn't It Be Nice

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 17, 2011 on ABC

• Nora and Brody

I think Nora and Brody are a hit because of the easy, natural chemistry between stars Sally Field and Beau Bridges. In particular, Bridges adds a patriarchal presence to the show that it has long been lacking. This episode really gives us some good scenes with Nora, Brody and Nora's sons. Ken Olin's direction is worth mentioning. Olin lets the actors improvise and find nuances with the characters, such as the scene where the couple sings a Beach Boys tune on the road. A later scene involving Sarah and Luc at breakfast time has very little dialogue, but we get a deeper feel for the characters and their particular rhythm.
  • OMG, what an unexpected twists!

This was a very good instalment of Brothers & Sisters, and it was laced with some really unexpected things. The Sarah & Luc storyline was not very suspenseful or interesting, but I guess it is enjoyable to see them adjusting as their weedding date draws nearer!

Justin's dugits search for information about Brody was great! I really enjoyed it, and it has set up a lot of unexplainable questions for the time being! Very interesting things are developing!

Additionally, the Scotty and Kevin storyline was brilliant! I will not spoil it, in case you haven't seen it yet, but I must warn you, you will be shocked, ads I certainly was!

All up, a terrific episode! It is devastating that Beothers & Sisters will draw to a end so soon, but at least it is exciting right until the very end! Keep it up, over the course of the next two or three weeks!