Brothers Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

A monster in the making

dayvsea

[1]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 1
    I had to run to the PC after the show.. And find this site. This show has a special vibe, it has to do with the ensemble, the writing and the pauses in the dialogue that give it a warm, best old jeans kinda feel.. If The show gets through it's infancy, and tightens up a tad.. We are talking HUGE! To the level of Seinfeld, M*A*S*H, or Star trek, everyone is gonna tio run to the TV to see what their favorite characters are doing.. Brilliant!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 22
    Is the 'monster in the making' dead. I can not find any news about the show destiny.

Cita007

[3]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 2
    I'm not sure either I keep looking to see if it will still be around. Last nights episode was great, touching and funny, and that can be a hard balance to get, and they did it !! Love the new Chef she is GREAT !!! :-) It just seems no one is interested in sitcoms and family, which is such a shame, I enjoy the heck out of family shows. Personally I'm sick of scripted "reality" .. I want funny TV back and this show has it !!! Special smile to catching Ms. Pounder making jewelry on last nights eppy !! :-)

haldrey

[4]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 22
    Last night? Where are they showing it?

Cita007

[5]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 2
    It's on Fox right now !! Whoo Hoo we get back to back eppys !! :-)

jyarter

[6]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 33

No official cancellation of the show has been announced. I personally think they didn't expect much out of the Friday evening numbers. The show was moved to Sunday's to "burn off" the episodes shot. They usually do this when they are canceling a show for one reason or another. Unfortunately I believe the show has been canceled, but last week on the FOX Sunday Football broadcast Michael Strahan alluded to the fact that they have not heard one way or another about a renewal for the show.

Overall I think the core cast is solid and Ted Wass' direction has been excellent. It would be nice to see a second season run and I personally would enjoy it.

Thanks, Jeffery