Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Blood Ties

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 06, 2001 on The WB

• Blood Ties

Blood Ties was another perfect episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This is one of my favorite episodes because we get to see more of Glory, and now knowing what she really is makes her scenes all the more enjoyable to watch. I think that her history and background are very intriguing and interesting, I hope we get to learn even more. There was also a lot of character development in this episode, especially for Dawn who finds out what she really is. I like the scene were Glory's minions were fighting the Knights of Byzantium, and Glory comes to join in saving her last minion as the knight asks if he should now test his faith before killing him. I also thought it was cool how Willow and Tara used magic to teleport Glory, and Willow almost passed out, probably because of Glory's power related to the spell, which makes it even more realistic. I think that the writers really did a great job, as did the actors and director of this episode.
FX