The WB (ended 2003)
I'm re-watching Buffy and Angel again, but for the first time I put this together, Currently in S7 of Buffy and S4 of Angel , now when the Beast blotted out the sun Ep9 , that also should have happen in Sunnydale, but it did not!! I know two different show and networks but towards the in end of Angel ep15 Fred gives a call to Sunnydaye (faith and Angelous near death , then later Buffy Ep21 Angel gives a hand when Buffy is battling Caleb which means that the timelines are in sync anybody else notice this thoughts
Comments (3)
Submit
Aug 25, 2013
From how I understood it, the blotting of the sun was isolated to LA initially (that was why all these vamps started migrating there). The longer it was out, the more it was going to spread out from LA.
Flag
Aug 26, 2013
I thought that too but two points Sunndydale is only a bus ride away and if the sun is blotted how are the rays reaching Sunndydale, but then they showed Faith in prison outside with Sun shinning I'm sure I wasn't the only person that noticed this!!
Flag
Aug 26, 2013
It's a bus ride yes, but it's established in the pilot of Buffy that it's a couple hours away, so not the shortest bus ride. And I figured that the prison that Faith was in was outside the immediate range of the blackout.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members