The WB (ended 2003)
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Join in on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer general show discussion.

Discussion
Aug 24, 2013
Which Joss Whedon episodes are best?
In the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly Joss Whedon said that among his body of work the three episodes he was most proud of were Buffy's Once More, With Feeling' and 'The Body', and Firefly's 'Objects In Space'.

While I agree with 'Objects In Space' (I think it's the best final episode of all of his shows, even if it is Firefly's default final because of its cancellation), I don't agree with the other two. For me, both 'Once More, With Feeling' and 'The Body' have always been those special episodes of Buffy, 'the one were they all sing' and 'the one were Buffy's Mum dies' that make it difficult for me to appreciate because they feel a little gimmicky. Don't get me wrong, 'Once More, With Feeling' is a superbly written episode of television, but there are other Whedon written episodes of ...Read more
Discussion
Aug 24, 2013
just food for thought
I'm re-watching Buffy and Angel again, but for the first time I put this together, Currently in S7 of Buffy and S4 of Angel , now when the Beast blotted out the sun Ep9 , that also should have happen in Sunnydale, but it did not!! I know two different show and networks but towards the in end of Angel ep15 Fred gives a call to Sunnydaye (faith and Angelous near death , then later Buffy Ep21 Angel gives a hand when Buffy is battling Caleb which means that the timelines are in sync anybody else notice this thoughts
Discussion
Aug 14, 2013
Which Joss show is the best?

It's a pretty good assumption that if you've watched one of Joss's shows, you've watched at least one more. And if you know anything about Joss, you know you will see a lot of the same names in behind the scenes positions. So when you compare his TV works side by side, which is the ultimate Joss show?

For me, the answer is Angel. And instead of just launching into why, I'm going to give my reasoning for why the other shows aren't.

Dollhouse: I always felt like Dollhouse took a lot longer to find its legs than any other Joss show. It actually got to the point a couple of times that I was starting to lose interest. Now, when the show was on point, it was awesome to watch. But it struggled to maintain that through most of the first season, and ...

Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 7
Chosen
Aired
Episode 21 Season 7
End of Days
Aired
Episode 20 Season 7
Touched
Aired
Episode 19 Season 7
Empty Places
Aired
Episode 18 Season 7
Dirty Girls
Aired
Buffy Anne Summers
Alexander 'Xander' Harris
Willow Rosenberg
Rupert Giles
In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer. Sarah Michelle Gellar stars as Buffy Summers, The Chosen One, the one girl in all the world with the strength and skill to fight the vampires. With the help of her close friends, Willow (Alyson Hannigan), Xander (Nicholas Brendon), and her Watcher Giles (Anthony Stewart Head), she balances slaying, family, friendships, and relationships. For five years Buffy slayed vampires on the WB; then for her last two seasons she went to UPN. Theme music by Nerf Herder.moreless