We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The WB (ended 2003)
staff
we did this to ourselves
May 02, 2016
Game of Thrones: We're All to Blame for Jon Snow's Underwhelming Story
The internet's intelligence coupled with our inability to stop talking about Jon Snow since his death last summer made his recent resurrection rather uneventful.
staff
dibs on the recliner
Nov 26, 2015
8 Turkey Day-themed TV Episodes Worth Revisiting This Thanksgiving
One thing we're thankful for this year is the bounty of classic Thanksgiving-themed television at our fingertips.
Story
Aug 31, 2015
Buffy discussion for my Expository Writing class
For my Expository Writing class my professor had us pick a fandom that we had already been passionate about and asked us to join a community. Basically, for my class I am required to post talk about my fandom in hopes that other people will reply. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this but I guess I was hoping people would reply to this so I can find out if this website or even choosing Buffy the Vampire slayer for my fandom would work out. Also my professor mentioned reading a book called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Philosophy." Just thought it looked like a cool book to get into if anyone is interested.
staff
the returned
Jun 15, 2015
20 Beloved TV Characters Who've Died and Come Back to Life (PHOTOS)
After the emotionally crippling Game of Thrones finale, let's indulge ourselves in a little fantasy by remembering our favorites characters who've come back to life.
staff
the '90s are back
Jun 10, 2015
Dawson's Creek and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Are Headed to ABC Family
Now all we need is Felicity and Everwood and we'll be on our way to The WB Nostalgia Network.
staff
the chosen one
May 20, 2015
Remembering Buffy the Vampire Slayer: What Are Your Favorite Moments From the Series?
Twelve years after "Chosen," we revisit some of our fondest memories from Sunnydale.
staff
good shows, bad names
Sep 03, 2014
Which TV Shows With Silly or Misleading Titles Have Pleasantly Surprised You?
Can't judge a book by its cover, can't judge a TV show by its title.
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
America! F Yeah!
Jul 03, 2014
7 Fantastically Fun Shows Worth Binge Watching This Fourth of July Weekend
Instead of spending Independence Day in the ER, try watching these totally addicting shows instead.
staff
redemption song
Apr 29, 2014
Can S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Agent Ward Be Redeemed? Buffy and Angel Say Yes!
How does Ward compare to other villains-turned-heroes like Angel and Spike?
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 7
Chosen
Aired
Episode 21 Season 7
End of Days
Aired
Episode 20 Season 7
Touched
Aired
Episode 19 Season 7
Empty Places
Aired
Episode 18 Season 7
Dirty Girls
Aired
Buffy Anne Summers
Alexander 'Xander' Harris
Willow Rosenberg
Rupert Giles
In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer. Sarah Michelle Gellar stars as Buffy Summers, The Chosen One, the one girl in all the world with the strength and skill to fight the vampires. With the help of her close friends, Willow (Alyson Hannigan), Xander (Nicholas Brendon), and her Watcher Giles (Anthony Stewart Head), she balances slaying, family, friendships, and relationships. For five years Buffy slayed vampires on the WB; then for her last two seasons she went to UPN. Theme music by Nerf Herder.moreless