Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Buffy Questions and Answers

Bufangel

[41]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    xenophilius90 wrote:

Bufangel wrote:
    I know this is a ridiculous question and nobody has ever given it a second thought, but i was wondering why is it that vampires don't have reflections?

I think they dont have a reflection because they are not suppose to be alive they are dead-people waking, so they become a paradox in the world an for all that they cant reflect in a mirror

Thanks. My curiosity always gets the better of me! If i don't have the answer, i HAVE to find out!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NJZ

[42]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 29
    elainecleo wrote:
    Angel S5 ep 16 at the end some of the words are "dream of a place called home"

"A Place Called Home" by Kim Richey. I love that song.

fatfreeoreos

[43]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 40
    elainecleo wrote:
    OK Y'all did say ask, so here goes.

The rest are all Buffy
    S6 ep 9 Smashed When the building is falling
    S6 ep 8 end
    S6 ep 18 right after Anya comes back into magic box after having sex with Spike
    S7 ep 20 Spike holding Buffy

The music in Smashed is just the shows music.
    S6 ep 18 at the end: That Kind of Love - Allison Kraus
    S6 ep 18: Sao Paulo Rain - Tom McRae
    S& ep 20: It's Only Love - Heather Nova

elainecleo

[44]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 9
    fatfreeoreos wrote:
    elainecleo wrote:

The rest are all Buffy
    S6 ep 8 end

Thanks, I am going to have to go watch the S6 ep again, don't remember the Tom McRae song, unless ITunes just did not play it long enough. Any help there? I had not ever bought songs until Buffy, love having a CD in the truck, can relive the eps again just hearing the music.

elainecleo

[45]Aug 21, 2008
    NJZ wrote:
    elainecleo wrote:

Thanks, Buffy has lots of great music in it, so does Bones.

elainecleo

[46]Aug 21, 2008
    elainecleo wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    elainecleo wrote:

Thanks, Buffy has lots of great music in it, so does Bones.

Meant to say Angel has lot of great music. But so does Buffy, Moonlight, VM & Bones.

fatfreeoreos

[47]Aug 21, 2008
    elainecleo wrote:
    fatfreeoreos wrote:
    elainecleo wrote:

The rest are all Buffy
    S6 ep 8 end

Thanks, I am going to have to go watch the S6 ep again, don't remember the Tom McRae song, unless ITunes just did not play it long enough. Any help there? I had not ever bought songs until Buffy, love having a CD in the truck, can relive the eps again just hearing the music.

I'm actually not sure if that Tom McRae song is the one playing at the time you said, but it is in the episode.

mobbs456

[48]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 16

just a silly, stupid question - during Season Six Willow was using magic like a dealer using smack. when she stopped she did rather well i might add.

at the beginning of season six the gang needed an urn to resurrect Buffy. when Tara died, how come Willow demanded her back without a urn or whatever.

was it because she hadn't used her magic for quite sometime and it had built up inside her all this time? or was it the fact she was powerful enough to summon the Egyptian God of the Dead itself? or was it destined that Willow turned bad no matter what?

TeemerDJ

[49]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 12
    mobbs456 wrote:

just a silly, stupid question - during Season Six Willow was using magic like a dealer using smack. when she stopped she did rather well i might add.

at the beginning of season six the gang needed an urn to resurrect Buffy. when Tara died, how come Willow demanded her back without a urn or whatever.

was it because she hadn't used her magic for quite sometime and it had built up inside her all this time? or was it the fact she was powerful enough to summon the Egyptian God of the Dead itself? or was it destined that Willow turned bad no matter what?

The Urn was the Urn of Osiris to summon him to ressurect Buffy, Willow I guess just got so angry and powerful that she was able to bring Osiris himself to her, but unfortunately, Tara was killed by human forces (a gun), whereas Buffy was killed by supernatural forces (a giant ball of mystical dimension opening energy).

tinka023

[50]Aug 23, 2008
    i was looking at some fanfiction and it had a warning of 'het' 'mpreg' and 'h/c'. i dont really know what they mean i was wondering if any of you guys knew?

NJZ

[51]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 29
    tinka023 wrote:
    i was looking at some fanfiction and it had a warning of 'het' 'mpreg' and 'h/c'. i dont really know what they mean i was wondering if any of you guys knew?

I'm guessing here but I'm pretty sure "het" means heterosexual (maybe slash fiction?), mpreg is male pregnancy and I'm not sure of the last one. Perhaps a simple google search would help?

buffyTVSrox

[52]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 33
    NJZ wrote:
    tinka023 wrote:

I'm guessing here but I'm pretty sure "het" means heterosexual (maybe slash fiction?), mpreg is male pregnancy and I'm not sure of the last one. Perhaps a simple google search would help?

I looked them all up, and yeah, het is fanfiction about heterosexuals, mpreg is about male pregnancy, and I just looked up the last one on Urban Dictionary (a website), and for "h/c" it said "Fanfiction term meaning hurt/comfort. One character often gets hurt in the story while the other comforts him/her. "

tinka023

[53]Aug 23, 2008

buffyTVSrox wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    tinka023 wrote:
    I looked them all up, and yeah, het is fanfiction about heterosexuals, mpreg is about male pregnancy, and I just looked up the last one on Urban Dictionary (a website), and for "h/c" it said "Fanfiction term meaning hurt/comfort. One character often gets hurt in the story while the other comforts him/her. "

oh, now that i know its seems kinda obvious. dumbass me. however i dont read fanfic that often but ive never seen a fanfic with male pregnancy!

fatfreeoreos

[54]Aug 23, 2008
    I've heard of at least one. I read fanfic all the time, hours and hours, for about 2 or 3 years now. I've read at least 200 fics in all, not sure, I'd have to count the titles. I'm in the middle of a really long Spander one right this second. It's tres good.

sequel90210

[55]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    hey, guys, does anybody know when and what show was it where Sarah hold the sign with "I miss you, Aly! Willow rules" and Alyson -- with "Sarah, I miss you! Buffy rules"??? can't find it =(

tinka023

[56]Aug 24, 2008

fatfreeoreos wrote:
    I've heard of at least one. I read fanfic all the time, hours and hours, for about 2 or 3 years now. I've read at least 200 fics in all, not sure, I'd have to count the titles. I'm in the middle of a really long Spander one right this second. It's tres good.

hey fatfreeoreos, just a quick question what fanfic sites are you looking at? aint read any in a while and ive been meaning to read somthing new

AuntArlene

[57]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 24

sequel90210 wrote:
    hey, guys, does anybody know when and what show was it where Sarah hold the sign with "I miss you, Aly! Willow rules" and Alyson -- with "Sarah, I miss you! Buffy rules"??? can't find it =(

The first one was from the end of a Saturday Night Live show Sarah had hosted. I don't remember ever hearing about the other one.

sequel90210

[58]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    AuntArlene wrote:

sequel90210 wrote:

The first one was from the end of a Saturday Night Live show Sarah had hosted. I don't remember ever hearing about the other one.

thanks =) well, I just saw the pictures of the second one -- would love to watch the whole version...

fatfreeoreos

[59]Aug 24, 2008
    tinka023 wrote:

fatfreeoreos wrote:

hey fatfreeoreos, just a quick question what fanfic sites are you looking at? aint read any in a while and ive been meaning to read somthing new

I read a lot at All About Spike, Elysian Fields: Dark Solace Spuffy, The Spuffy Realm, and Just Rewards Fang Fetish, and also whatever I come across that looks good, no matter the pairing. I'm really into Spuffy, Spander, and Spangel though, with a little Spaith and Spawn on the side. Spiles can be good too. I'm non-judgmental really, as long as the plot's interesting and the writing's good.

elainecleo

[60]Aug 26, 2008
    Q
    What is the name of the song at the beginning of the season 7 episode Conversations with Dead People?
    A
    The song in question is Blue by Angie Hart.

Now does anyone know where I can find this song, tried ITunes & Amazon?