Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Does Buffy and Angel love really exist in real life??

Affy

[1]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 2

Dear Buffy and Angel fans...having watched Buffy and the Angel spin-offs ive really grown to love the 'i love you so much i want to die and i cant be without you but cant be with you either' love between these two couples. They are like Heathcliff and Catherine, Lois lane and Clark kent, Romeo and Juilet, like beauty and the beast...you get the picture....i was really p-ed offafter watching the series finale and having Buffy be by herself...i mean whats the point dwelling on a lovestory if in the end its just gona be thrown out of the script.

Having watched the Angel episode of "I will remember you"these two wacko's love has really made me question whether this love really existsin real life....not the 'im a vampire and if you have sex with me i will lose my soul' way but in the 'love you so much but cant be with you or without you' way.

Does it really exist??? What do you think??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 3
    Affy wrote:

Dear Buffy and Angel fans...having watched Buffy and the Angel spin-offs ive really grown to love the 'i love you so much i want to die and i cant be without you but cant be with you either' love between these two couples. They are like Heathcliff and Catherine, Lois lane and Clark kent, Romeo and Juilet, like beauty and the beast...you get the picture....i was really p-ed offafter watching the series finale and having Buffy be by herself...i mean whats the point dwelling on a lovestory if in the end its just gona be thrown out of the script.

Having watched the Angel episode of "I will remember you"these two wacko's love has really made me question whether this love really existsin real life....not the 'im a vampire and if you have sex with me i will lose my soul' way but in the 'love you so much but cant be with you or without you' way.

it kinda hard to tell what your asking but from what im understanding you want to knw if maybe sarah and david was together in real life then the answer is no.sarah been married for a very long time now to freddie.sarah just a good actress.theres been plenty of times where i watch a movie or show with sarah in it.whos ever playing sarah love instert she sure knw how to sell it.

Sci-FiLover22

[3]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 3
    Sci-FiLover22 wrote:
    Affy wrote:

it kinda hard to tell what your asking but from what im understanding you want to knw if maybe sarah and david was together in real life then the answer is no.sarah been married for a very long time now to freddie.sarah just a good actress.theres been plenty of times where i watch a movie or show with sarah in it.whos ever playing sarah love instert she sure knw how to sell it.
    and after rereading what you said.my bad your asking can love like that really happen.i think so but i think thats hard to find.

Affy

[4]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 2
    yeh sorry for the confusion..i was asking like if that kind of love actually exists! they are both great actors/actresses....and they play the parts so well! its just their loves so intense as Buffy and Angel and i just wondered if it exists in real life.! its happy but mostly painful...well since they cant be together!!

showinuse9

[5]Sep 11, 2013
    • level: 11
    sure it does. But it doesn't come without being prepared to be hurt. If you hold back and don't give everything you probably won't have it. But with that all in comes a chance of real hurt too