Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Favourite & Least Favourite song from 'Once More With Feeling.'

MrHeavySilence

[21]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 2

My favorite song was easily "Walk Through The Fire" Don't get why ya'll don't like "Give Me Something To Sing About" though. Life's a song, we don't get to rehearse. And every single verse- can make it that much worse!! I loved it. The one I was bored with was probably "What You Feel" which Sweet.

Oh, and "Under You Spell?" Sorta ambivalent about it, mainly because its pretty damn hard to sing along to.

Edited on 10/30/2009 11:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eloise590

[22]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 1
    So hard, there were none that I don't absolutely adore! I suppose my favourite would be, perhaps, Rest in Peace or Walk Through the Fire? Haha, if They Got the Mustard Out or the Parking Ticket one are valid for favourites, they are awesome too. But, I know the lyrics to all the songs and love them.

gamernut

[23]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 5

Rest in Peace was my favorite, not just because Spike is one of my favorite characters on the show, but also because it was actually a great song that I would want on my ipod. My least favorite would be the song before the last song("Once More with Feeling") though I forget the title of it, it was sung by Buffy.

spikemaniac

[24]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 50
    gamernut wrote:
    My least favorite would be the song before the last song("Once More with Feeling") though I forget the title of it, it was sung by Buffy.

Something To Sing About.

showinuse9

[25]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 11

i love Sweet's song, the jazzy feeling of it i think is an acquired taste but I love it would of been better without dawn though. Spike's let me rest in peace and Giles Standing in the way and walking through the fire were also right up there.

(fyi i still don't think i can choose just one considering i want to add pretty much all of the songs to the favorites. Every single song was catchy.)

In terms of my least favorite I guess Anya and Xander's I'll never tell. But I love it at the same time I hate it if that makes any sense. Life's a show is also kinda like that for me

Edited on 11/09/2009 12:41pm

netgoddess

[26]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    Favorite: "Under Your Spell"...I downloaded the MP3 and have listened to it a lot.

Least Favorite: The demon singing shortly after Dawn's abuduction.

lazyjay

[27]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 30
    netgoddess wrote:
    Least Favorite: The demon singing shortly after Dawn's abuduction.
    That's "What You Feel" and it's my favorite, tied with "Under Your Spell".

I have to revise my least favorite... It's now "Dawn's Lament". It's barely even a song, just 2 lines set to a few chords.

netgoddess

[28]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    oh okay well I meant "Dawn's Lament" which bled into "What You Feel", I thought it was all one song.

Lady_Lancaster

[29]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 41
    Dawn's Lament was pretty bad but poor old Michelle Trachtenberg didn't want to sing at all because she believed that she had a terrible voice. She asked JW if she could dance instead and he allowed her to do that, but also insisted that she sing a line or two as well. Aly didn't want to sing either due to not being very good at it but Joss wanted the whole cast involved with the singing part and so,they were.

LeytonTLA

[30]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 16

my fave is i've got a theory or rest in peace

least fave is anya and xander i'll never tell ... dont know why just bugs me compared to the others lol

i do like her song in the other episode tho mrs anya christina emmanuella jenkins harris!!!! lolo

this episode was wicked tho i love it!!!

thecrapgamer

[31]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    Favorite-Rest in Peace

Least Favorite and I skip past-Under your spell

I was never a Tara fan and though I think she can sing, I thought the song was bad and over done.

jossarsan

[32]Jan 28, 2013

Interesting. Actually SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT is absolutely mi favorite one. The other 2 I like a lot are GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS and WALK THROUGH THE FIRE.

jossarsan

[33]Jan 28, 2013

"Don't get why ya'll don't like "Give Me Something To Sing About" though."

Agree 100%.

ktfahel

[34]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 16

Back when I got my first MP3 player (2G Zen Stone), I was severely limited as to what I could put on it. I chose "Under Your Spell" and "I'll Never Tell" as my absolute favorites. Now that I have a bigger & better one, I might revisit & add more, like "Standing In the Way" and "Walk Through the Fire". I have no "least favorite".

becca23notters

[35]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 1

Loved this episode always a favourite. I would have to say least favourite is standing in the way, just don't find it as good as the others and most is definately walk through the fire

showinuse9

[36]Feb 5, 2013
    ktfahel wrote:

Back when I got my first MP3 player (2G Zen Stone), I was severely limited as to what I could put on it. I chose "Under Your Spell" and "I'll Never Tell" as my absolute favorites. Now that I have a bigger & better one, I might revisit & add more, like "Standing In the Way" and "Walk Through the Fire". I have no "least favorite".

i remember i had a girl who had a crush on me and she knew i loved Rest in peace and she put it on a CD for me. lol. i wish i could of liked her cause she was really awesome

showinuse9

[37]Feb 5, 2013
    jossarsan wrote:

Interesting. Actually SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT is absolutely mi favorite one. The other 2 I like a lot are GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS and WALK THROUGH THE FIRE.

i like those songs but i have to admit one of the catchiest (in my own mind; mind you) single lyric in the I've got a theory song was xander's "i've got a theory we should work this outttt" that single line i thought was song perfectly and made me think i could sing cause of the gruffness to it. I know pretty much everyone probably sings better but that line was probably my favorite of the whole episode. Doubt anyone agrees with that though