Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Just started watching...

KyahCA

[21]Aug 30, 2012
    • level: 6
    Season 1 is definitely slow-riding, but it picks up in season 2 and it just keeps getting better throughout the seasons. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

talielle

[22]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 4

It def gets better! Season one can get boring-ish but it picks up in season two. It gets Kinda awesome keep watching.

DJWoodbine

[23]Jan 20, 2013
    • level: 4

Psy4potato wrote:

It would be amazing to watch the show again for the first time, start to finish, without knowing what was going to happen next. You're lucky!

Wish I could relive Buffy again and not know what happens, I envy anyone who's watching it now for the first time.

One of my favourite tv shows when I was growing up.

To the OP, I'm sure you've watched a few seasons by now, but to answer the question, yes it does pick up and it's good seeing characters developing. I loved all the seasons.

Edited on 01/20/2013 8:06am

showinuse9

[24]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 11
    DJWoodbine wrote:

Psy4potato wrote:

It would be amazing to watch the show again for the first time, start to finish, without knowing what was going to happen next. You're lucky!

Wish I could relive Buffy again and not know what happens, I envy anyone who's watching it now for the first time.

One of my favourite tv shows when I was growing up.

To the OP, I'm sure you've watched a few seasons by now, but to answer the question, yes it does pick up and it's good seeing characters developing. I loved all the seasons.

id love to watch it with a big group of people somewhere. where we can talk and discuss during it