Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Most hated Character

  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [21]Jan 23, 2010
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834
    Oh I forgot Rona.

    Almost as bad as Kennedy. I'm actually considering the possibility she may be worse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [22]Jan 23, 2010
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Oh I forgot Rona.

    Almost as bad as Kennedy. I'm actually considering the possibility she may be worse.


    Don't you dare! I agree that she's close, but WORSE??? Is that even possible? *grin*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [23]Jan 24, 2010
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Oh I forgot Rona.

    Almost as bad as Kennedy. I'm actually considering the possibility she may be worse.


    Don't you dare! I agree that she's close, but WORSE??? Is that even possible? *grin*


    I dunno, thinking about it, Rona was loathsome. Always whining and her "ding dong the witch is dead" comment when Buffy got kicked out of her own house in Empty Places was just .. .

    Being worse than Kennedy takes some doing though... I'll settle for hating both equally.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alias571

    alias571

    [24]Jan 24, 2010
    • member since: 07/23/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,270
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Always whining and her "ding dong the witch is dead" comment when Buffy got kicked out of her own house in Empty Places was just .. .

    That whole episode was . If I were to judge only by that, I'd probably hate the whole Scooby Gang, plus Faith.

    They did the same on Dead Man's Party, and I remember feeling extremely angry. Especially with Xander.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeytonTLA

    LeytonTLA

    [25]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 06/18/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,918
    i think its a good thing they kicked her out she needed that night to help her realise what she is fighting for and stuff, the comment about the wicked witch being dead is out of order i agree though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JoshSutton

    JoshSutton

    [26]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 09/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,155
    I remember hating Wesley when he was Buffy and Faith's watcher, i also hated Andrew, he bothered me, the trio bothered me too. I so hoped they were like a one episode thing... unfortunately they weren't. I disliked Dawn but she grew on me. I would've liked to have seen more of her in season 7.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [27]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    i think its a good thing they kicked her out she needed that night to help her realise what she is fighting for and stuff, the comment about the wicked witch being dead is out of order i agree though


    I agree that Buffy needed some sense knocked into her and that she was being slightly wreckless but the whole lot of them, minus Faith, were totally out of order. She made one bad mistake and they kick her out, totally forgetting she's saved their lives countless times, died for them and in Willow's case, tried her hardest to stop Willow without killing her. Spike was right in what he said when he came back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeytonTLA

    LeytonTLA

    [28]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 06/18/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,918
    i agree everyone was out of order and i loved it when spike came in and him and faith started fighting i was like common spike you can do better than that!! They shouldnt of kicked her out kicked her out they should of told her to go away for a while clear her head, but again i think she needed something like everyone kinda turning against her to make her realise what she needed to do and stuff and get back to being herself
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Peterb3291

    Peterb3291

    [29]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 09/22/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 383
    alias571 wrote:
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Always whining and her "ding dong the witch is dead" comment when Buffy got kicked out of her own house in Empty Places was just .. .

    That whole episode was . If I were to judge only by that, I'd probably hate the whole Scooby Gang, plus Faith.

    They did the same on Dead Man's Party, and I remember feeling extremely angry. Especially with Xander.


    I think that is one of the worst episodes of Season Seven
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michael_LB92

    michael_LB92

    [30]Jan 25, 2010
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,963
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    alias571 wrote:
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    I loved Andrew!! (Obvious from the icon).
    Not really. I've just realized that was Tom Lenk.


    I had NO CLUE that it was Tom Lenk! Are you sure? *grin* My eyesight isn't the best you know.

    It's not just Tom Lenk... it's ANDREW! In season five of Angel!
    He made Angel's final season a little more bearable for me as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [31]Jan 26, 2010
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    alias571 wrote:
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    I loved Andrew!! (Obvious from the icon).
    Not really. I've just realized that was Tom Lenk.


    I had NO CLUE that it was Tom Lenk! Are you sure? *grin* My eyesight isn't the best you know.

    It's not just Tom Lenk... it's ANDREW! In season five of Angel!
    He made Angel's final season a little more bearable for me as well.


    Damage is one of the best episodes of that season. Although it was actually kinda disturbing. Child torture and mentally insane (and not in the fun Drusilla way)people ... not exactly uplifting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [32]Jan 26, 2010
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    I only watched around half of Season 5 of "Angel" so I'm allowed to not know that your icon was Andrew. *grin*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Peterb3291

    Peterb3291

    [33]Jan 29, 2010
    • member since: 09/22/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 383
    I thought it looked familiar but never thought that it was Tom Lenk, I did plike his appearance in Angel he was a lot less irritating than he was in Buffy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [34]Jan 29, 2010
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    Peterb3291 wrote:
    I thought it looked familiar but never thought that it was Tom Lenk, I did plike his appearance in Angel he was a lot less irritating than he was in Buffy.


    I watched "Two To Go" and "Grave" last night and it reminded me of just how irritating and childish and annoying Andrew was at that point in the show. Jonathan was much more redeemable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeytonTLA

    LeytonTLA

    [35]Jan 29, 2010
    • member since: 06/18/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,918
    yeah thats true its surprising that he was the one to die considering technically he was in it from the beginning
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [36]Jan 29, 2010
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    Peterb3291 wrote:
    I thought it looked familiar but never thought that it was Tom Lenk, I did plike his appearance in Angel he was a lot less irritating than he was in Buffy.


    I watched "Two To Go" and "Grave" last night and it reminded me of just how irritating and childish and annoying Andrew was at that point in the show. Jonathan was much more redeemable.


    I agree he was awful in S6 but great in S7. Jonathon was more redeemable but really boring imo so that's why they kept Andrew over him imo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [37]Jan 30, 2010
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    Peterb3291 wrote:
    I thought it looked familiar but never thought that it was Tom Lenk, I did plike his appearance in Angel he was a lot less irritating than he was in Buffy.


    I watched "Two To Go" and "Grave" last night and it reminded me of just how irritating and childish and annoying Andrew was at that point in the show. Jonathan was much more redeemable.


    I agree he was awful in S6 but great in S7. Jonathon was more redeemable but really boring imo so that's why they kept Andrew over him imo.


    I know what you mean, but at least in S 6 Jonathan showed some moral fibre, while Andrew was just an annoying, whinging, irritating child. It was very odd in S 7 how they just started it from an odd place and had no closure from Season 6 and then all these young wannabes turn up and annoy the heck out of me. The main characters just got sort of "stuck" and I was irritated by it. Andrew certainly changed in S 7 and became amusing but I will still never like the season. Just my opinion but that's the way it goes. *grin*.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecrapgamer

    thecrapgamer

    [38]Jan 30, 2010
    • member since: 06/07/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 389
    Spike (season 6 and 7) Hated his character those two seasons. Xander, annoying and useless after season 3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Peterb3291

    Peterb3291

    [39]Jan 30, 2010
    • member since: 09/22/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 383
    I don't think Xander was useless he provided some comic relief and was the normal one of the group
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alias571

    alias571

    [40]Jan 30, 2010
    • member since: 07/23/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,270
    Peterb3291 wrote:
    I don't think Xander was useless he provided some comic relief and was the normal one of the group
    I agree with you on that, but comic relief by comic relief, Anya was a much better one imo and the Scooby Gang didn't really need "normal" -- he had nothing to offer when it came to fighting and all of that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.