Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

New movie with Seth Green and Michelle Trachtengberg

showinuse9

[1]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 11

Just saw a new movie with Oz and Dawn in the movie called Sexy Evil Genius. I thought it was pretty good about this woman who invites her exs to a bar and they don't know why. Creepy sexy movie. I loved it. Just figured people might want to know.

How is everyone?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zwingli4

[2]May 2, 2013
    • level: 16

I'm majorly pissed but let's move on. It looks like an interesting movie, but I really want to see "Much Ado About Nothing" the Shakespeare movie directed by Joss Whedon and starring Amy Acker, Nathan Fillion, Alexis Denisof, and Tom Lenk, among others. Joss directed it just after he did "The Avengers" but this Shakespeare story was done on a slightly smaller budget. Joss filmed it in his own house. I'll see it just to see Joss's house. The Kenneth Branaugh version looked really good, but they overemphasized the zany horseplay over the sharp wit IMHO. Anyway it would be interesting to see how Whedon does the bard.

showinuse9

[3]May 4, 2013
    • level: 11
    Zwingli4 wrote:

I'm majorly pissed but let's move on. It looks like an interesting movie, but I really want to see "Much Ado About Nothing" the Shakespeare movie directed by Joss Whedon and starring Amy Acker, Nathan Fillion, Alexis Denisof, and Tom Lenk, among others. Joss directed it just after he did "The Avengers" but this Shakespeare story was done on a slightly smaller budget. Joss filmed it in his own house. I'll see it just to see Joss's house. The Kenneth Branaugh version looked really good, but they overemphasized the zany horseplay over the sharp wit IMHO. Anyway it would be interesting to see how Whedon does the bard.

i remember seeing a preview of that movie on a DVD or something. I think it's done in black and white and yeah i agree. it really looks interesting. not usually the movies i go for but i will definately give it a try if and when i find it.