Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

New to this Forum? CHECK THIS OUT!!! Thanks!

  • Avatar of Shana868

    Shana868

    [101]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 13,400
    ok...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [102]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    Shana868 wrote:
    ok...


    The banners you requested, you never responded
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shana868

    Shana868

    [103]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 13,400
    thank you so so so so SO much!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spikemaniac

    spikemaniac

    [104]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 22,751
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    or if i have to read it for school or something like "The Da Vinci Code"


    They had you read that for school?! What class?! What kind of school is this?!


    Oh sorry, I meant i read books for school OR interesting books like The Da Vinci Code.

    My religion teacher is like, so totally against that book, it's funny!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [105]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    spikemaniac wrote:
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    or if i have to read it for school or something like "The Da Vinci Code"


    They had you read that for school?! What class?! What kind of school is this?!


    Oh sorry, I meant i read books for school OR interesting books like The Da Vinci Code.

    My religion teacher is like, so totally against that book, it's funny!


    I am as well, seeing as it distorts and insults my religion
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spikemaniac

    spikemaniac

    [106]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 22,751
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    or if i have to read it for school or something like "The Da Vinci Code"


    They had you read that for school?! What class?! What kind of school is this?!


    Oh sorry, I meant i read books for school OR interesting books like The Da Vinci Code.

    My religion teacher is like, so totally against that book, it's funny!


    I am as well, seeing as it distorts and insults my religion


    Oh. Ok. I'm a Christian Catholic too, so it sorta clashes with me, but i still think it's a good book.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [107]Sep 17, 2005
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    spikemaniac wrote:
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    spikemaniac wrote:
    or if i have to read it for school or something like "The Da Vinci Code"


    They had you read that for school?! What class?! What kind of school is this?!


    Oh sorry, I meant i read books for school OR interesting books like The Da Vinci Code.

    My religion teacher is like, so totally against that book, it's funny!


    I am as well, seeing as it distorts and insults my religion


    Oh. Ok. I'm a Christian Catholic too, so it sorta clashes with me, but i still think it's a good book.


    Well maybe I'll check it out... But I still don't like it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angelandspike

    angelandspike

    [108]Sep 19, 2005
    • member since: 07/04/05
    • level: 66
    • rank: Hollywood Square
    • posts: 18,906
    The Da Vini Code and Angels and Demons are excellent books. I think the key is to remember that they are works of fiction. People seemed to take them literally and they weren't meant to be taken that way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [109]Sep 19, 2005
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    angelandspike wrote:
    The Da Vini Code and Angels and Demons are excellent books. I think the key is to remember that they are works of fiction. People seemed to take them literally and they weren't meant to be taken that way.


    That's why my mom hates Buffy I try to tell her it's fiction, she just doesn't care
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spikemaniac

    spikemaniac

    [110]Sep 20, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 22,751
    My mum likes Buffy, but she says the only thing she doesn't like about it is that it has lesbians. She is one of those people who are... homophobic or something. She doesn't believe in homosexuality.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheSlayerInMe

    TheSlayerInMe

    [111]Sep 21, 2005
    • member since: 08/23/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,308
    MetroidSA-X wrote:
    yellowcrayon323 wrote:
    Harry Potter and me don't work. Hate it with a passion. Onve on the old tome someone compared Buffy to it...I had a heart attack. It led to some funny posts though.
    I like the movies, not much of a reader, infact I don't think I've ever read a book I didn't have to for school or that wasn't a magazine.


    *swollows*

    Don't explode, don't explode, don't explode...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NickSeng

    NickSeng

    [112]Sep 22, 2005
    • member since: 02/17/04
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,633
    yellowcrayon323 wrote:
    Harry Potter and me don't work. Hate it with a passion. Onve on the old tome someone compared Buffy to it...I had a heart attack. It led to some funny posts though.


    You DO know that Joss is a big fan of Harry Potter, right? Just something you might want to keep in mind.

    MetroidSA-X wrote:
    yellowcrayon323 wrote:
    Harry Potter and me don't work. Hate it with a passion. Onve on the old tome someone compared Buffy to it...I had a heart attack. It led to some funny posts though.
    I like the movies, not much of a reader, infact I don't think I've ever read a book I didn't have to for school or that wasn't a magazine.


    LOL. That explains a lot. ;D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BuffyAnneLove

    BuffyAnneLove

    [113]Sep 23, 2005
    • member since: 04/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 5,879
    Come on. Keep it nice. This is supposed to be welcoming. Newcomers do not wants to hear sarcasm or even the hint of rudeness!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BuffyAngeMaxTru

    BuffyAngeMaxTru

    [114]Sep 24, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,581
    BuffyAnneLove wrote:
    Come on. Keep it nice. This is supposed to be welcoming. Newcomers do not wants to hear sarcasm or even the hint of rudeness!


    LOL!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BuffyAngeMaxTru

    BuffyAngeMaxTru

    [115]Sep 24, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,581
    Hey Guys... Ya know the episode "CHOSEN"... wait of course u do... lol... well just thought i'd show you all..

    I DREW THIS...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ScoobySummers

    ScoobySummers

    [116]Sep 24, 2005
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,987
    remember new-comers, check out the first page, it has all teh info
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ilovedb

    ilovedb

    [117]Sep 24, 2005
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,807
    Wow!! That is an awesome drawing! I think it represents like everything the show is about. Ooh it gives me the shivers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BuffyAngeMaxTru

    BuffyAngeMaxTru

    [118]Sep 25, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,581
    ilovedb wrote:
    Wow!! That is an awesome drawing! I think it represents like everything the show is about. Ooh it gives me the shivers.


    thankyou very much
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spikemaniac

    spikemaniac

    [119]Sep 25, 2005
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 22,751
    Yeah, great job Mel! It looks really great, i would love to be able to draw like that!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ilovedb

    ilovedb

    [120]Sep 25, 2005
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,807
    Did you do that from memory or did you look at a picture?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.