Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

post the person you hate from buffy and ill try and get you to like them again

chameleonic1

[41]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 13
    Watchers_counil wrote:

i see both sides of peoples point of view, i do find people annoying but i see why they are annoying and i understand why their personallity is like that so im gonna pursuade you to like them again

come on throw them at me

Ok try and make me like...Season 4-7 Willow, Anya, Riley, Cordelia, Faith, Andrew, Warren, and Kennedy! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NJZ

[42]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 29
    How could you not like Cordelia and Anya?

chameleonic1

[43]Mar 10, 2007
    Hehe I think this kinda sums up how I feel about Anya and Cordy. lol

GILES: Why should someone want to harm Cordelia?

WILLOW: Maybe because they met her? Did I say that?

I duno...they just both came across as calouse and annoying most of the time to me.

ggoh666

[44]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 10

spike as a good guy

ggoh666

[46]Mar 10, 2007
    GreenLion1993 wrote:
    I hate with a vengence Angel

OMGoodness how can anyone say that??? if you dislike him... ok but you cant HATE him... can you?

ggoh666

[47]Mar 10, 2007
    SleepTight wrote:
    I liked all the other main characters, only Buffy annoyed me now and then.

:0 how can you watch a show called buffy the vampire slayer, and not like buffy???

oldreliable

[48]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 21
    First of all, Cordelia and Anya are awesome!! Now, I don't dislike any of the characters (of the good guys anyway, although most of the bad guys too, they were all pretty much worked out greatly, like the mayor and glory) but I have a friend who hates Willow (yes, really) she thinks Willow is too nerdy and boring and preudish and I can't change her mind. Can you?

NJZ

[49]Mar 10, 2007
    Willow was awesome. Although there were times when I didn't always like her that much. And I don't think she's boring at all, far from it. She has some of the funniest lines. I liked how her and Fred were so alike.

oldreliable

[50]Mar 10, 2007
    Yeah, I love Willow too. And it was great how alike they were: seeing them get along, especially the time when she came to fix Angels soul in season 4. If Angel could have talked to her directly on the phone when Fred was infected with Illyria she would've definetely helped her!

NJZ

[51]Mar 10, 2007
    oldreliable wrote:
    If Angel could have talked to her directly on the phone when Fred was infected with Illyria she would've definetely helped her!

Yeah, she really would've helped.

diecaro

[52]Mar 10, 2007
    Okay, some of you really hate unhateable people. How can you not like Xander? Or Angel? Shame on you...
    I'd have to say Riley. He annoyed me sooo much and I actually liked him he best the moment he was gone Anyway, I loved all the other characters except maybe for that potential Rhona (spelled correctly!??!), she was sooo annoying.

Bones_lover

[53]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 20
    I have to agree with diecaro about how can you hate Angel or Xander. They are really unhateable people.

chameleonic1

[54]Mar 11, 2007
    oldreliable wrote:
    ...but I have a friend who hates Willow (yes, really) she thinks Willow is too nerdy and boring and preudish and I can't change her mind. Can you?

That is exactly the Willow that I fell in love with in season 1-3!! She was nothing like that from episode 1 in season 4  and onwards.

She was so cute (sexynerdy lol) with her long hair, her coyness combined with confidence and she had some of the best lines too...and then they went and destroyed her with the rot staring in season 4. Just look at the top right of this page to see how degenrate she got.

oldreliable

[55]Mar 11, 2007
    I think so too. I loved Willow a lot more in the first seasons than in season 4 and five (although the love with Tara was sweet too) and season six was just not really Willow anymore, even though that was kinda fun too. Season seven she was back to normal again and sweeter, but still not exactly like she started out, but I guess that's just normal: character evolution and all.

Keanoite

[56]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    RILEY!!! the most pointless, wooden, fool of a character there ever was!! I hate him on soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levels I can't even begin to describe it!

drusillas_dolls

[57]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 1

Okay I'll try with Warren.... I like a challenge.

-Without Warren, no buffybot! Remember in early season 6, when Buffy died for a couple of months, the buffybot managed to fight off demons or at least give the appearance that there was a slayer around. Of course, it backfired horribly, and there is no way that the creation of the buffybot justifies Warren's actions and attitude.

jacquelinesen

[58]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 1

faith.

PenguinSuzie

[59]Apr 30, 2013

I liked him on both shows but Angel is way more interesting on his own show. On Buffy he spent most of it moping around after her. I really like him. He's not just some brooding utterly serious character; he's a dork. XD His gadgets fall apart, his singing and dancing are terrible, he's incapable of using modern technology, he gets giddy about the ballet and his friends mock his brooding.

I really liked early Willow but she just became an entirely different person (character development I know but still). I liked the awkward nerdy girl more than the godlike powered uber witch.

Xander is funny but occasionally really really annoying.

I always liked Anya, she's oblivious rather than mean spirited like Cordelia was (Cordy was funny back then though too, just mean as well).

I know a lot of people hate Riley (it's very easy), I sort of felt a bit sorry for him in S5 as it did seem like he believed she didn't really love him. Thanks Dawn for rubbing the salt in by telling him Buffy doesn't care about him even slightly as much as Angel :/ I can't believe Dawn's suppose to be smart! How come she's always so oblivious, at least Anya has an excuse. In Dawn's memories she was raised as a normal kid and it doesn't seem like she was written as someone with a lot of problems understanding social behavior but quite a lot of times she says or does something and doesn't seem to even notice the consequences no matter how minor it can be. I sort of hate her, she's such a brat and gives teens a bad name. Teens can be over emotional, bratty, selfish, impulsive and say or do stupid or mean spirited things but not as a constant personality trait. I know it was an accident but it doesn't help that she killed Kitty Fantastico either .

I like Spike but hate Spuffy (it just really rubs me the wrong way) so many parts of S5/6/7 were just painful to watch for me. His character went through a lot of 'badass decay'. I like S2-4 Spike best, also whenever he's on Angel, especially S5 when he got some of the badassery back.

Buffy can be a bit annoying when her superiority complex comes out. Also her constant S7 speeches.

The only characters though that I sort of hate are Dawn and Kennedy. If there are more (probably) then I've temporarily forgotten about them.

showinuse9

[60]May 4, 2013
    • level: 11

PenguinSuzie wrote:

I liked him on both shows but Angel is way more interesting on his own show. On Buffy he spent most of it moping around after her. I really like him. He's not just some brooding utterly serious character; he's a dork. XD His gadgets fall apart, his singing and dancing are terrible, he's incapable of using modern technology, he gets giddy about the ballet and his friends mock his brooding.

I really liked early Willow but she just became an entirely different person (character development I know but still). I liked the awkward nerdy girl more than the godlike powered uber witch.

Xander is funny but occasionally really really annoying.

I always liked Anya, she's oblivious rather than mean spirited like Cordelia was (Cordy was funny back then though too, just mean as well).

I know a lot of people hate Riley (it's very easy), I sort of felt a bit sorry for him in S5 as it did seem like he believed she didn't really love him. Thanks Dawn for rubbing the salt in by telling him Buffy doesn't care about him even slightly as much as Angel :/ I can't believe Dawn's suppose to be smart! How come she's always so oblivious, at least Anya has an excuse. In Dawn's memories she was raised as a normal kid and it doesn't seem like she was written as someone with a lot of problems understanding social behavior but quite a lot of times she says or does something and doesn't seem to even notice the consequences no matter how minor it can be. I sort of hate her, she's such a brat and gives teens a bad name. Teens can be over emotional, bratty, selfish, impulsive and say or do stupid or mean spirited things but not as a constant personality trait. I know it was an accident but it doesn't help that she killed Kitty Fantastico either .

I like Spike but hate Spuffy (it just really rubs me the wrong way) so many parts of S5/6/7 were just painful to watch for me. His character went through a lot of 'badass decay'. I like S2-4 Spike best, also whenever he's on Angel, especially S5 when he got some of the badassery back.

Buffy can be a bit annoying when her superiority complex comes out. Also her constant S7 speeches.

The only characters though that I sort of hate are Dawn and Kennedy. If there are more (probably) then I've temporarily forgotten about them.

wow you pretty much summed my thoughts up perfectly. Other than anya i didn't really like her. I really wish spike got proper respect last few seasons. He was so awesome first few seasons. He got turned into a stalking raping whining kinda unintellegent jerk And yeah it's strange. I hated angel when he was on buffy. but LOVED him when he got his own show. really fun turn around.