Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Worst characters on Buffy

showinuse9

[41]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 11
    jacquelinesen wrote:

I cant figure out why people dont agree that faith is the worst character ever. the acting is horribly over the top, with the voice tone and the stereotypical badass talk. i understand why she was in the show, but watching her made me always realize i was watching tv, because the acting was so bad you couldnt get lost in the story. the other characters were hanging out in my living room.

i loved her. she was awesome season 3. The whole show is about over the top really. She was supposed to be a little unhinged and she portrayed it, even down to partying and being a little bit of a wannabe. But i liked what she brought. And i thought her and xander would of made a cute couple
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[42]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3

xander he gets on my last nerve.every time he talk i wanted to punch him thru the tv screen.i couldnt stand him b/c he could never see anyone else point of view but always wanted others to see things his way.

faith what an annoying b**ch.i love eliza and think she did a great job as faith but that character suck.she was so evil and i wanted her to die so another slayer to take her place.she dont understand the true meaning of a slayer like buffy,kendra or other slayers before her.shes a disgrace to slayers.i like kendra 10 times more than faith.they should have kept kendra around longer just like they did faith.

riley he really annoyed me too.much as xander did.he always could never trust buffy for the secret evil orgnaize that he loved so much.he came off as stupied as dirt.

dawn season 5 i understand her been whiny but after s5 it got so annoying i was yelling''like grow up dawn''.she wanted to be treated like an adult but couldnt act like one.

williow hated her in season 6.after that her character was forever ruined in my eyes.she turned evil and then when she get herself back together she blame anya for doing what she did on selfless ep.im like willow you cant judge anyone for killing somebody.dont get me started on what i think of dark williow.

kenndy what a b**ch.first off she dont need to tell buffy what she dont need to do.buffy been slaying for almost 8 years she know what shes doing.and i wanted to slap her for slaying ''your not the powerful one in this room williow is''she is clearly stupied.williow cant even use her powers without lsoing control.if thats what you call powerful than i dont wanna be powerful.

and everyone by the end of season 7 for kicking buffy out her own house except for spike.buffy been there for those ungreatful worms and they throw her out like a bag of snack food.like her work she done did meant nothing.i see why slayers before buffy work alone and kept it that way.a slayer cant have other voices in their ear when their trying to save the world.and since im on a rant let me say faith telling buffy ''canu follow'' when i remember in season 3faith talks about them being suprier and supppose to lead.what a slayer look like following.and anya she dont do nothing for the group on season 7.so for her to say what she did to buffy was so annyoing.i cant even watch that ep without getting super mad lol

but thats all.i knw im gone shock some fans with what i said.everyone different

showinuse9

[43]May 11, 2013
    • level: 11
    Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

xander he gets on my last nerve.every time he talk i wanted to punch him thru the tv screen.i couldnt stand him b/c he could never see anyone else point of view but always wanted others to see things his way.

faith what an annoying b**ch.i love eliza and think she did a great job as faith but that character suck.she was so evil and i wanted her to die so another slayer to take her place.she dont understand the true meaning of a slayer like buffy,kendra or other slayers before her.shes a disgrace to slayers.i like kendra 10 times more than faith.they should have kept kendra around longer just like they did faith.

riley he really annoyed me too.much as xander did.he always could never trust buffy for the secret evil orgnaize that he loved so much.he came off as stupied as dirt.

dawn season 5 i understand her been whiny but after s5 it got so annoying i was yelling''like grow up dawn''.she wanted to be treated like an adult but couldnt act like one.

williow hated her in season 6.after that her character was forever ruined in my eyes.she turned evil and then when she get herself back together she blame anya for doing what she did on selfless ep.im like willow you cant judge anyone for killing somebody.dont get me started on what i think of dark williow.

kenndy what a b**ch.first off she dont need to tell buffy what she dont need to do.buffy been slaying for almost 8 years she know what shes doing.and i wanted to slap her for slaying ''your not the powerful one in this room williow is''she is clearly stupied.williow cant even use her powers without lsoing control.if thats what you call powerful than i dont wanna be powerful.

and everyone by the end of season 7 for kicking buffy out her own house except for spike.buffy been there for those ungreatful worms and they throw her out like a bag of snack food.like her work she done did meant nothing.i see why slayers before buffy work alone and kept it that way.a slayer cant have other voices in their ear when their trying to save the world.and since im on a rant let me say faith telling buffy ''canu follow'' when i remember in season 3faith talks about them being suprier and supppose to lead.what a slayer look like following.and anya she dont do nothing for the group on season 7.so for her to say what she did to buffy was so annyoing.i cant even watch that ep without getting super mad lol

i agree with all of them

well except the first 2 .
    While was not my favorite character or anything special i really thought she was a fun character. and rewatching the show older and now that i've taken some psych classes i have a larger appreciation for some of the characters including faith

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[44]Jul 18, 2013
    • level: 4

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

That's because he's "The Man Who Sees", that's his power.

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

I love Faith. She was the perfect villain in season 3. Her story of redemption that started in season four, and continued in Angel, was one of the best storylines in both series. I also wish that they had kept Kendra around a little longer.

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

Riley was by far the worst character on the show, poor substitute. Dawn started out annoying, but really grew as a character. By the end of the series, she found her place in the group.

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

I like Dark Willow, she was the only good story in season 6.

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

Nothing to disagree about there.

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

Everyone turning on Buffy sucked. But season 7 had some really good moments. When Buffy saved the potentials after getting the scythe. The look on their faces was priceless. The final episode was awesome. When all the potentials became slayers, kicked their tails. Thunderdome was a great episode. Season 7 was better than season 4 (except Hush of course), and most of season 6 too. And personally, i like the good episodes of 7 better than the good episodes of 5. Though overall, 5 was a better season.

Edited on 07/18/2013 5:58am

jamesreed56863

[45]Dec 29, 2013
    • level: 1

The worst Buffy character? Well Buffy does have a lot of great Buffy characters, some passable ones and ones that we don't like so much.

I've done my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Marathon and here is a video of my top 10 least favourite to worst Buffy characters.

Here's the link

http://youtu.be/0zp_gDjzCfo

Enjoy!!!