Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Wow, long time!!

Jen700

[1]Aug 28, 2013
    • level: 7
    So i started re watching buffy a few weeks ago, and just today i searched a question on google about it, i clicked a link and it took me here. Turns out i posted that question on this forum seven years ago! I completely forgot about this website and that i used to post on it. Seven years ago!! Just goes to show what am amazing programme it was no matter how old it gets..

If you have watched it in a while, i suggest you do!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jen700

[2]Aug 28, 2013
    Jen700 wrote:
    So i started re watching buffy a few weeks ago, and just today i searched a question on google about it, i clicked a link and it took me here. Turns out i posted that question on this forum seven years ago! I completely forgot about this website and that i used to post on it. Seven years ago!! Just goes to show what am amazing programme it was no matter how old it gets..

Havent*

showinuse9

[3]Sep 11, 2013
    • level: 11
    Jen700 wrote:
    Jen700 wrote:

Havent*

Ah I love Buffy rewatches, I was part of a online one with a bunch of people in a chat and there was a host streaming the episodes. It was so fun. We had buffy trivia games and everything going in the chat. We also discussed a meetup but it kinda fizzled because we couldn't get the scheduling of everyone to work. I have new shows I watch but honestly I don't obsess over anything like I have obsessed over Buffy over the years. Just saying you like Buffy is like a one way ticket to automatic friendship

Jen700

[4]Oct 4, 2013
    Ahh sounds fun!! Yeah same theres not one other show (apart from angel) that i have watched over and over! Doesn't matter how many times ive seen them, they never get boring. Ooow how i wish they would make more seasons ;( ..
    Lol yes, if you love buffy, i love you! Haha