Buffy the Vampire Slayer Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

Your favourite Willow love interest?

Who is your favourite of Willow's love interests?

Lady_Lancaster

[21]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 41

Xander can be an idiot sometimes, but I think that's the whole idea. I know a lot of people dislike him and I can understand that, because I despise Angel with the same amount of passion that some feel for Xander.

Willow should always be happy! She tends to get a BIT uposet when things go wrong!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

michael_LB92

[22]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 24
    I like Xander usually. The Zeppo is one of my least favourite episodes though, and the whole Anya-wedding-thing p!ssed me off... but I was also p!ssed off at Willow's magic-addiction-Tara-thing and Buffy's sleeping-with-Spike thing.

I suppose he annoys me the most at times, but yeah. He's still a good addition.

Human_Typhoon

[23]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    I think Oz was the best love interest.

spikemaniac

[24]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 50
    alias571 wrote:
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    Sometimes I hate Xander.

Second.

Third. Emphasises on the sometimes.

SMGslayer97

[25]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 34
    Kennedy, and I will say that a large part of it was that she came to soon after Tara but even discluding that she was a jerk. She was awful to Buffy after knowing her for all of five seconds. She was spoiled, rude, judged everyone and thought she has a right to challenge things she did not understand.

TwistedConverse

[26]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 23
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Kennedy, and I will say that a large part of it was that she came to soon after Tara but even discluding that she was a jerk. She was awful to Buffy after knowing her for all of five seconds. She was spoiled, rude, judged everyone and thought she has a right to challenge things she did not understand.

I think you misunderstood the question .

spikemaniac

[27]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 50
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:

I think you misunderstood the question .

Exactly what I was thinking.

PenguinSuzie

[28]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 10
    I'm not sure. I think I liked Willow/Oz the most, so I voted for that.
    Willow/Tara was very sweet, and sad.
    Willow/Xander was often adorable.
    Kennedy was horrible.

ktfahel

[29]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 16

Easily, Oz and Willow. I loved how they "met cute" and they just seemed to go so well together. Let's face it; if it weren't for the whole werewolf thing, they'd probably still be together.

Wimpy-Tara is my least favorite character, so I wouldn't vote for her on a bet.

Xander and Willow were such good friends, I hated to see the friendship destroyed by them being a couple. Boys and girls CAN be just friends.

Kennedy is season 7, and I dislike all things season 7...but especially her.

nefeli2

[30]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 4

i think Willow+Tara was the most sweet love story on BTVS

KyahCA

[31]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 6
    Willow and Tara forever and always. They're so beautiful.

Willow and Xander were pretty cute too, and I was never a fan of Oz. But oh my gosh, I effing hate Kennedy. She's such a rude, annoying, spoiled little biotch who needs to stfu. And I also hate how she made Willow move on so quickly from Tara.

But really, I can't imagine Willow with anyone but Tara so that's another reason why I hate her, lol.

GCT89

[32]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 8

the idea of xander and willow being a couple was never going to work so i'll rule that one out they will always be very close friends even brotherly sisterlyso the sudden touchy feeliness that went on between them in series 3 was unneeded and quite gross. Willow's relationship with Kennedy had no impact on me.

Which leaves Tara and Oz who were both great characters who had intense chemistry with Willow, they both helped Willow come out of her shell and becomemore independant and less of a sidekick who constantly needed to besaved by Buffywhich makes it so hard to pick out of the two however i'm going to go with Tara as Oz ended up hurting Willow in the end and i doubt Tara would ever manage to

Loralee_jk

[33]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 38

Oz!!!

then Tara

HATED the last girl!!

showinuse9

[34]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 11
    this may sound weird but i always saw oz and willow as more equal than any of the other relationships. They sort of were always on the same level personalitywise and even power wise, if they had unleashed oz more to help. In season 6 it didn't seem like tara and willow were really on the same page with each other and broke up

Kadodian

[35]May 15, 2012
    • level: 23
    Tara deffinately. Oz was okay. I mean, it was kind of cute how innocent, geeky Willow was inlove with a dangerous werewolf in a band. Tara felt like true love though. You could see it in the way Willow smiled when she looked at her. Kennedy was just awful. I get annoyed just thinking of her.

blackmage8472

[36]May 16, 2012
    • level: 15

Tara. Hands down. First time I watched the episode where she dies was on DVD, I had no idea what would happen and was pysched that Amber Benson was finally a main cast member. That storyline was one of only a few times I ever cried watching a show or movie and I am not ashamed to admit that. They were just such a great couple that evolved immensely throughout the 2.5 seasons they were together.

KyahCA

[37]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 6
    Kadodian wrote:
    Tara deffinately. Oz was okay. I mean, it was kind of cute how innocent, geeky Willow was inlove with a dangerous werewolf in a band. Tara felt like true love though. You could see it in the way Willow smiled when she looked at her. Kennedy was just awful. I get annoyed just thinking of her.

That's exactly how I feel.

nightwing_gaang

[38]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 9
    Willow and Tara are my definition of true love. The way that they looked at each other, the way they acted when they were together (and that's also a nod at the actresses acting skills), everything was simply perfect. But it ended, in the most cruel and terrible way it ended. Joss Whedon is such a little prick.

I know I have the unpopular opinion here, but I actually liked Kennedy. Yes, she was bratty and annoying, but she was what Willow needed. Everyone hates Kennedy because she isn't Tara, but I think they forget that Kennedy is who made Willow shine again. Kennedy changed after she was with Willow, much like how Willow changed after she was with Tara. I don't think that a Tara-like character could have saved Willow the way that Kennedy did, she needed to have that entitled attitude and be that outgoing or else Willow would have stayed in mourning. I loved Oz so much as a character, and I loved Willow and Oz together, but I feel like her lesbian relationships have been a lot more intense and therefore are better for her.

ktfahel

[39]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 16

nightwing_gaang wrote:
    Everyone hates Kennedy because she isn't Tara...

Not me. I didn't like Tara either. I disliked Kennedy because she was a horrible character.

DJWoodbine

[40]Jan 20, 2013
    • level: 4
    Has to be Willow and Tara for me, they were so sweet together. Willow and Kennedy felt wrong, I didn't really like her too.