Buffy the Vampire Slayer

New Moon Rising

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 02, 2000 on The WB

• When Love dies. >>this is more of my rant & rave rather than a proper review

Among all the episodes that came before this, this is actually the one i like the most. Buffy was quite incomplete without Angel. Now we see OZ leave permanently.

In the beginning of the Episode Riley saw Oz as a dangerous type. But it kinda\' confuses me how he all of a sudden tried to save him from the initiative. I like his bold move though when he quitted from them army guys.

THis episode was focused on WILLOW/OZ/Tara. I swear for some reason I do not like Tara. Not that i hate lezbians cause i dont. But i just dont see any chemistry with them on screen unlike with willow and oz. Wonder what the writers were thinking removing Oz out of this series? I mean Tara could\'ve stayed as The scooby\'s friend.

Spike being a lil\' evil again is good. Seeing him all helpless wasnt so nice. WE also saw Buffy being defensive about the different types of Demons to Riley. She looked so stressed.

So since im not doing a gret job of actually reviewing this ill cut my babbling. As usual great acting. THe storlyine was good. I really was soo affected how this all ended. i was soo sad. i cant believe Willow didnt choose Oz. oh well.

FX