Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Restless

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 23, 2000 on The WB

• Finally! A season that doesn't end with some big battle!

To be honest, I liked that this season didn't end with a big battle, an explosion, and whatever else! There was a relaxing sort of feel while watching this episode, even though the dreams couldn't get any weirder! They seemed like my dreams, strange and completely unexplainable. lol My favorite dream was, of course, Buffy's. Especially at the end of it when she and the First Slayer are fighting. And I heard that it was supposed to be David Boreanaz (Angel) that would be the voice of the First Slayer, not Amber Benson (Tara); and there would be a whole lot of other people from previous seasons that would appear in the dreams, but it didn't happen. *grunts and sighs* That's not cool. Maybe David (and Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) who was supposed to be in the classroom in Willow's dream) couldn't do it because they were too busy with the season finale of their own show, "Angel". Whatever. But, I just have to say that this is by far one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. Definitely on my Top 5!
ABCFAM