Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Restless

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 23, 2000 on The WB

• Buffy, Willow, Xander, and Giles decide to stay up late watching movies after their long battle against Adam. Once they start their movie marathon, they all suddenly fall asleep. Each of them have a dream about something mystical stalking them.

Restless is a bizarre episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and certainly worth watching. They have dreams about the reslut after summoning the first slayer and killing Adam. Willow's dream is really hilarious. I found it funny when Harmony was vampire and trying to bite Giles. It was even more hilarious when Riley came in and said "I got here early, so I got to be Cowboy Guy!". I also learned from Willow's dream taht she has stage fright. In Xander's dream I though it was funny when Spike said that Giels was going to teach him ot be a watcher, and then Giles said that Spikes like a son to him. I liked Giles dream when he's singing, and Xander and Willow are researching, and their waving lighters in the air. I like the foreshadowing of what will happen in season 5 in buffy's dream when Tara says "Be back before Dawn". The most hilarious part of the episode is when Buffy said, "Well, at least you all didn't dream about that guy with the cheese. Don't know where the hell that came from."
FX